UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rocketeer?! Maybe? Could it be possible?

• 2 weeks later...

Today is Dave Stevens' birthday, which put me in the mood to watch the movie. You could so very easily make a great box set from it: Cliff; Jenny in her silky white dress, Neville Sinclair, preferably in his cool Errol Flynn-esque outfit; and Lothar. I suppose you could sub Peavy for Lothar if you really wanted, but the former would make for the more interesting figure. I don't think this set would set a sales record or anything, but I bet it would do pretty well. I know I'm just torturing myself at this point.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, hellpop said:

Today is Dave Stevens' birthday, which put me in the mood to watch the movie. You could so very easily make a great box set from it: Cliff; Jenny in her silky white dress, Neville Sinclair, preferably in his cool Errol Flynn-esque outfit; and Lothar. I suppose you could sub Peavy for Lothar if you really wanted, but the former would make for the more interesting figure. I don't think this set would set a sales record or anything, but I bet it would do pretty well. I know I'm just torturing myself at this point.

I’d want enough alternate looks to encourage multiple purchases but I’m happy with those characters. 

• 2 months later...