UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2019

Mattallica

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like DST is going all in on SDCC exclusives this year!!!

$120 Real Ghostbusters Spectral action figure boxset

$80 Slimed Ghostbusters action figure boxset

4 different $50 PVC statues

$200 Harley Quinn Statue

$150 Deadpool bust

5 or 6 Vinimates

$30 Swedish Chef figure

$30 Pacific Rim figure

$60 Enterprise ship

$120 Star Wars bust

Not a single Minimates exclusive.

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

Sorry. Not that different from last year, really.

The Vinimates are all cool. Robby the Robot, B9, Iron Giant, John Wick, Invader Zim...

I'm sure that these will be cool & I look forward to adding them to my collection of vinimates which currently include 2 Robbys , 2 B9s, 3 Iron Giants & 2 Zims ............ I guess the Zim might well be a different sculpt .....I hope so because 'repaints' aren't going to keep me interested forever .

It has to be said that Robby ,B9 & IG are definitely amongst the handsomest of the entire vinimate line...IMHO.

9 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I'm sure that these will be cool & I look forward to adding them to my collection of vinimates which currently include 2 Robbys , 2 B9s, 3 Iron Giants & 2 Zims ............ I guess the Zim might well be a different sculpt .....I hope so because 'repaints' aren't going to keep me interested forever .

It has to be said that Robby ,B9 & IG are definitely amongst the handsomest of the entire vinimate line...IMHO.

They are also among our best sellers, especially at cons. Zim also does well. And Godzilla, in pre-orders. 

Most of our repaints have been con or retailer exclusives. Most limited quantity. Everything else is 100% different. 

Edited by DSTZach

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

250 of each, if they don't sell out they'll be in the web store.

17 hours ago, youbastards said:

Will they be available outside of the convention?

Hopefully there will be a decent amount of new Minimates on display at the booth.

SDCC presents its annual challenge :yes::wallbash: 

I don't think I can expect anybody here to lug a whole bunch of vinimates around a packed convention but if any person attending is feeling particularly benevolent please grab me some of these vinimates . You will be blessed & rewarded in many ways . 

On 6/30/2019 at 5:23 AM, lopez888 said:

Anyone attending this year that is willing to help me get the mega construx battle bones set?

I wish there were some other way to get that MossMan...