UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke's Custom Squad - Alternate Universe Contest!

luke314pi

PNZlFqm.jpg

The next Luke's Custom Squad Contest is here! The rules are simple: create a custom Minimate of an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSION of a character. It can be an existing alternate universe version (like Age of Apocalypse) or your own idea completely. This must both be a new creation from the start of this post. Send me a picture of your custom by Monday, June 17th. The following day I will put up a gallery of the entries on Facebook and people can vote for their favorites. The winning customizer will receive a $30 Luke's Toy Store gift certificate! The 2nd and 3rd place customizers will receive a $10 certificate, and one random entry will also receive a $10 certificate. One entry per person, please. You can do anything from quick customs (no paint) to something with paint, stickers, and/or sculpting. So track down some parts and get those customs started!

• 4 weeks later...

Luke, you had some awesome entries for this contest.

I wanted to try to make something to enter in the contest, but too busy.

However, you have some very GREAT entries and I wish everyone the best of luck.

I really like the possibilities of Alternate Universes and all those who were able to submit and entry to this contest did a great job.  I would vote for all of you if it was an option.

First place goes to Transforming Super Venom, second place to Flashpoint Batman, third place to Alternate Universe Batman, and fourth place to Thor Laufeyson! And our randomly selected winner was Ghost Spider. Congratulations! I will be contacting the winners soon. Keep an eye out for our next customizing contest at the end of the summer!

VBfo4nJ.jpg

Good Job to all the winners.  All the entries were very good and worthy of praise.  I wish I could have voted for all of them to be number one.  There is a lot of talent in this Multiverse.