UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Supernatural Hulu

thereasonsy

14 hours ago, EricM said:

If you meant a comic wave, I would love a Vengeance and Danny Ketch Ghost Rider. Maybe a spirit of Vengeance wave.

I'll take what I can get.

I posted this over a year ago in the wishlist thread 

I'd love to see a super natural wave with brother voodoo, son of Satan, Wiccan, satana, modern doctor strange, a new Johnny blaze ghost rider and blackheart 

On 5/2/2019 at 8:00 AM, Heinous said:

I posted this over a year ago in the wishlist thread 

I'd love to see a super natural wave with brother voodoo, son of Satan, Wiccan, satana, modern doctor strange, a new Johnny blaze ghost rider and blackheart 

That’s a WAVE!

As much as I'd love a Danny Ketch Ghost Rider wave with the likes of Deathwatch, Blackout, and Vengeance; I want to put out into the universe the idea of an all-Ghost Rider wave.  The classic, the 90s one, the lady one, the car driving one, the future one, and the other future one that's in space, maybe with an OG horse guy as a BAF*.  Now that's a wave that would sell like no tomorrow.

4 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

As much as I'd love a Danny Ketch Ghost Rider wave with the likes of Deathwatch, Blackout, and Vengeance; I want to put out into the universe the idea of an all-Ghost Rider wave.  The classic, the 90s one, the lady one, the car driving one, the future one, and the other future one that's in space, maybe with an OG horse guy as a BAF*.  Now that's a wave that would sell like no tomorrow.

With lack of vehicles I'd say it wouldn't sell as well as you think. 

Are you implying, @Heinous that a wave full of flaming skeletal people wouldn't be enough to entice an unwitting public?  I say thee nay sir.  I have faith enough in the public to believe that the sheer awesomeness of it all would be enough to make it the best selling wave the world has ever seen!

Though yes, motorcycles (and cars, horses, and weird pocket rockets) would make it even cooler.

• 4 weeks later...