UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Some movies deserve a bigger screen to take it in. For me the tent pole stuff should be held back, so Marvel, Bond etc I'm fine with being held back. The concern I have is for the movies an TV that are in production that have been delayed because its a knock on effect of its not finished for the time its supposed to be released so we would have holes in our entertainment calendar.

It would be interesting to know how the movies released to VoD have faired compared to their expected box office returns. Now I don't think they will get close to what they thought it would be but the % would be interesting to see.

When this finally comes to pass and the majority of the world gets back to some normality I do think that these big release movies will make over their expected revenue as ppl celebrate their ability to go out together and enjoy stuff in company.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/26/2020 at 4:20 PM, buttheadsmate said:

You are forgiven .

Wave 11 is Parker/ Superior SM...........  Spider-Girl/Doc.Cock................ Black Panther/Shuri...........Cap/Peggy Carter.

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I received my WG fix today & the BW stuff is superb, Guardian being the star . Did anybody explain why Yelena fails to have  a completely white suit ?

 

Maybe we’ll find out when we see the movie!

oh wait

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 3:56 PM, MiniFiend UK said:

Some movies deserve a bigger screen to take it in. For me the tent pole stuff should be held back, so Marvel, Bond etc I'm fine with being held back. The concern I have is for the movies an TV that are in production that have been delayed because its a knock on effect of its not finished for the time its supposed to be released so we would have holes in our entertainment calendar.

It would be interesting to know how the movies released to VoD have faired compared to their expected box office returns. Now I don't think they will get close to what they thought it would be but the % would be interesting to see.

When this finally comes to pass and the majority of the world gets back to some normality I do think that these big release movies will make over their expected revenue as ppl celebrate their ability to go out together and enjoy stuff in company.

 

Ah yes, The content drought. It's going to be rough but we shall prevail.  Although it will be interesting to see how movies fair for the year after this as estimates show we may be on track for cinema starting in September/October... which is the start of the fall season in the US so who knows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I found these in L.A. yesterday while picking up prescriptions. They had 2 sets on the shelf on a separate shelf tag from the comic sets which were right next to them. So these might be coming in under a different SKU than the comic/animated sets. Same price just a different description on the tags. Movie Assortment or something, I forget.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My stores have typically had different tags for movie and animated Marvel Minimates. Now that Black Widow has shown up I'm hoping Series 11 hits locally. So far the only "new" inventory has been two old 2-packs from the store across town that closed last month. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

so i finally updated my checklist of Marvel Movie Minimates and i see that Black Widow has put us over 300!

the final tally is 303 from my count.

this is including all of the variants and exclusives and yeah, i'm that nerdy (also counts the avengers endgame QRS as two -- for example Captain America and Thor =2).

i thought that was kinda cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for doing that for me. I've been suffering from a bit of Minimates withdrawal since my son and daughter-in-law moved in two years ago. They've finally found an apartment and will be out of my collection room by the weekend! Checklists are my thing so I might just check your math if you don't mind. (You know, while I'm huffing my plastic crack that's been sequestered all this time!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Thanks for doing that for me. I've been suffering from a bit of Minimates withdrawal since my son and daughter-in-law moved in two years ago. They've finally found an apartment and will be out of my collection room by the weekend! Checklists are my thing so I might just check your math if you don't mind. (You know, while I'm huffing my plastic crack that's been sequestered all this time!)

hahaha! 

please.  and i'll be happy to share my excel with you (i have it pivoted by Phase, movie, character name, and figure name so you can quickly see how many war machine's have been made and from which phase/movies)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nandoninny said:

hahaha! 

please.  and i'll be happy to share my excel with you (i have it pivoted by Phase, movie, character name, and figure name so you can quickly see how many war machine's have been made and from which phase/movies)

I am humbled. Keep up the good work. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

I believe they should have been pretty far along with eternals by now. At the 2019 C2E2 I think they were already starting those and Black Widow 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...