UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Widow Movie

PrinceCuseCuse

Is it too early to speculate about this movie? If so, my bad. If not, I hope we at least get a two pack considering

Taskmaster

is supposed to be the villain. I hope Red Guardian is in the movie too, but who's to say for sure? Are you guys looking forward to the film? Any characters you'd like to see in it?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too far.... Assuming there will be product, the initial meeting has already taken place.

Yelena would be the most obvious character I'd like to see in the movie. I didn't watch Agents of Shield, but I know they introduced Mockingbird into the show, so it would be cool to see her. Oh, and I guess that Daredevil guy. He'd be good too.

1 hour ago, Mattallica said:

The cast so far is:

Scar Jo

Florence Pugh (no emma)

David Harbour

and

Rachel Weisz

David Harbour? When did that happen?! I wanted him to be Beast!

After reading it on here, I hopped on Instagram and saw it lol. He certainly doesn't fit the role of Taskmaster. But he does fit the role of Red Guardian!

5 hours ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

After reading it on here, I hopped on Instagram and saw it lol. He certainly doesn't fit the role of Taskmaster. But he does fit the role of Red Guardian!

Spoiler tags....

• 2 months later...

Set photos are starting to come out! I really hope we get a movie box set, or possibly a tie in wave? Maybe with characters linked to Widow or that just fit the movie. A new comic Widow, Taskmaster, Red Guardian, Yelena, a new Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, um....

25 minutes ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Set photos are starting to come out! I really hope we get a movie box set, or possibly a tie in wave? Maybe with characters linked to Widow or that just fit the movie. A new comic Widow, Taskmaster, Red Guardian, Yelena, a new Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, um....

I’ll take two please.

• 2 months later...

I'm really loving the concept art! Both the Widow suits look great! We've only seen that bust picture of Red Guardian but I love the design. Taskmaster is a great addition to the MCU, though I don't know how sold I am on the design from those set photos. I'm super stoked for this movie!