UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wishes and Dreams of the Fabled Minimates Ten-Pack

AFMcGill

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

It's too bad we only have one or two of those characters, I'd love to get more from Under Siege.

It's SUCH a no-brainer for a wave. Just pair a hero with a villain. It makes as much sense as using the Death of Jean DeWolff as a hook.

8 hours ago, hellpop said:

It's SUCH a no-brainer for a wave. Just pair a hero with a villain. It makes as much sense as using the Death of Jean DeWolff as a hook.

I think that’s comparing apples to pineapples. The Dewolfe wave did have a few hitters like Spidey and Daredevil in it whilst although I want this box set, excluding the wrecking Crew the others aren’t really household names.

Chances are we'd just end up just getting a wave of mostly stuff we've got. Cap, Thor, Zemo, Absorbing Man... even Rambeau, Wasp, Hercules (at least those 3 could do with a new version). At most we'd get like a Tiger Shark and a Yellowjacket maybe.

Admittedly it made more sense before Baron Zemo and the Black Knight were made. Then you'd be filling in characters that were pretty high on most want lists. Still, the potential villain pairings to me make it worth getting another Cap and Thor (let's face it, we're going to be getting another Cap and Thor eventually).