UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wishes and Dreams of the Fabled Minimates Ten-Pack

AFMcGill

1 minute ago, Mystery Man said:

Being in the money men. Let’s get this thing in production!

Haha if only it was that easy... 

My only concern would be the accessories. If it were to be packaged like the Hall of Armor was, I don't see any being a possibility. Not even a measly fireball for Johnny, let alone phasing arms and legs for Suzie. However, I can see this being done like the ORIGINAL original 10-pack from way back in 2004. 

BAJ4I80.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Ample space for the characters and plenty of fun accessories. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

Haha if only it was that easy... 

My only concern would be the accessories. If it were to be packaged like the Hall of Armor was, I don't see any being a possibility. Not even a measly fireball for Johnny, let alone phasing arms and legs for Suzie. However, I can see this being done like the ORIGINAL original 10-pack from way back in 2004. 

BAJ4I80.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Ample space for the characters and plenty of fun accessories. 

True. The only other way around it would be to tape ‘em in little bags underneath the feet.

Heck, I don’t care! They just need to make ‘em!

Who says we have to focus on only Marvel MiniMates for the dreams of a 10 Pack.

If we did Star Trek, we could get a crew finished for TNG.

The Next Generation Set:

Picard (with parts to make Riker), Troi (with parts for making Dr. Crusher), LaForge (with parts for making Data), Worf (with parts for making Barclay), Yar, Guinan, A TNG Romulan (like Tomalak), Gowron, Lwaxana Troi, Judge Q (with parts to make him in a Starfleet uniform).  I would buy at least four of these for customizing and one set to never open.

Deep Space Nine Set:

Kira (with parts to make her in a Starfleet uniform), Dax in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make her the final season uniform), Bashir in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him the final season uniform) , Quark, Morn, Jake Sisko, Mirror Sisko (with parts to make him the final season uniform , O'Brien in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him in the final season uniform and to make his TNG uniform), Rom in standard Ferengi attire (with parts to make him in his engineering uniform) and Odo with different parts to have him in various states of changing forms.  (I would get at the least four of this set as well, one would never get opened.)

Voyager Set:

The Emergency Medical Hologram (could be make slightly translucent), Chakotay, Paris, Torres (with parts to make undercover Seska), Tuvok (with parts to make Kim), Neelix in Talaxian attire (with a chef's hat and apron and parts to make him in a Voyager uniform), Kes, a Vidiian, a Kazon (with parts to make a different Kazon) and Borgified Seven of Nine.  (I again would get three of these, maybe four as one would never get opened.)

Enterprise Set:

Archer in Away Team gear (or with parts to make him in an EV Suit), Tucker (with parts to make Reed), T'Pol (could come with parts to make her uniform from season 4), Mayweather (could come with parts to make him a Mako), Hoshi (could come with parts to make her the Captain's Woman), Phlox (with an extra head showing his smile), Silik the Suliban, Admiral Forrest, Daniels in his temporal attire, Shran the Andorian, and Degra the Xindii primate.  (I would have to get at least three one to never open and then two to open to make all the crew and then have some for customizing.

Discovery Set:

Burnham, Saru, Stamets, Lorca, Tilly, Tyler, Culber, L'Rell, Georgiou, Savek.  Could all include parts to make them look like they are in the Mirror Universe uniforms.  Would get at least three of this set but I have never seen the series but would want it as it is Star Trek.

Reboot Movies:

Kirk (with parts to make him in the EV suit), Spock (with parts to make him in Academy attire), McCoy (with parts to make him in Academy attire), Uhura (with parts to make her in academy attire), Sulu (with parts to make him in EV Suit), Chekov (with parts to make Admiral Pike), Scotty (with parts to make him in attire from Ice Planet station), Nero, Jaylah and Carol Marcus.

8 hours ago, Captain Paco said:

The Next Generation Set:

Picard (with parts to make Riker), Troi (with parts for making Dr. Crusher), LaForge (with parts for making Data), Worf (with parts for making Barclay), Yar, Guinan, A TNG Romulan (like Tomalak), Gowron, Lwaxana Troi, Judge Q (with parts to make him in a Starfleet uniform).  I would buy at least four of these for customizing and one set to never open.

Deep Space Nine Set:

Kira (with parts to make her in a Starfleet uniform), Dax in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make her the final season uniform), Bashir in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him the final season uniform) , Quark, Morn, Jake Sisko, Mirror Sisko (with parts to make him the final season uniform , O'Brien in DS9 jump suit uniform (with parts to make him in the final season uniform and to make his TNG uniform), Rom in standard Ferengi attire (with parts to make him in his engineering uniform) and Odo with different parts to have him in various states of changing forms.  (I would get at the least four of this set as well, one would never get opened.)

Voyager Set:

The Emergency Medical Hologram (could be make slightly translucent), Chakotay, Paris, Torres (with parts to make undercover Seska), Tuvok (with parts to make Kim), Neelix in Talaxian attire (with a chef's hat and apron and parts to make him in a Voyager uniform), Kes, a Vidiian, a Kazon (with parts to make a different Kazon) and Borgified Seven of Nine.  (I again would get three of these, maybe four as one would never get opened.)

Enterprise Set:

Archer in Away Team gear (or with parts to make him in an EV Suit), Tucker (with parts to make Reed), T'Pol (could come with parts to make her uniform from season 4), Mayweather (could come with parts to make him a Mako), Hoshi (could come with parts to make her the Captain's Woman), Phlox (with an extra head showing his smile), Silik the Suliban, Admiral Forrest, Daniels in his temporal attire, Shran the Andorian, and Degra the Xindii primate.  (I would have to get at least three one to never open and then two to open to make all the crew and then have some for customizing.

Discovery Set:

Burnham, Saru, Stamets, Lorca, Tilly, Tyler, Culber, L'Rell, Georgiou, Savek.  Could all include parts to make them look like they are in the Mirror Universe uniforms.  Would get at least three of this set but I have never seen the series but would want it as it is Star Trek.

Reboot Movies:

Kirk (with parts to make him in the EV suit), Spock (with parts to make him in Academy attire), McCoy (with parts to make him in Academy attire), Uhura (with parts to make her in academy attire), Sulu (with parts to make him in EV Suit), Chekov (with parts to make Admiral Pike), Scotty (with parts to make him in attire from Ice Planet station), Nero, Jaylah and Carol Marcus.

My soul just weeped in anguish. I still can’t believe it’s 2019 and we don’t have a complete TNG crew MINIMUM.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:33 AM, Chooch said:

New Warriors 10-pack!

Night Thrasher

Marvel Boy (with removable cape and few heads you could get 3-4 looks out of him)

Firestar

"Kid" Nova

Speedball

Namorita

Rage

Silhouette

Darkhawk

Turbo

@Chooch you know I’m down for this. ?

14 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

This. Only this. ^

Or the Imperial Guard:

Gladiator, Electron, Smasher, Oracle, Warstar, Hussar, Manta, Astra, Titan, Mentor

I’m down for an Imperial Guard set too.

Astonishing X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Armor, Blindfold, Danger, Ord

Again another era partially covered early on that could do with updates.

X-Statix: Mr Sensitive/Orphan, U-Go Girl, Anarchist, Dead Girl, Doop, Venus Dee Milo, Phat, Vivisector, Spike, Zeitgeist

Other than Doop, none of these is likely to ever get Minimates.

7 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Astonishing X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Armor, Blindfold, Danger, Ord

Again another era partially covered early on that could do with updates.

I wouldn't be mad about a Cassandra Nova either.

YAASSSSS! 
I would be so down for a revamp of this era that gave us Armor, Blindfold, Ord & especially Danger!!!

Edited by Nessex

• 3 weeks later...

I would definitely buy the TMNT sets. I would also love the Agents of Shield pack.

I was hopeful we would see 10 packs as part of Marvel’s MCU 10th anniversary:

Iron Man: mk42, mk6, Igor, Yensen, IM3 Final Battle Pepper, IM3 Final Battle Killian, Armored Whiplash, Proper War Machine mk4, Iron Monger, Justin Hammer

Thor: Fandral, Hogan, Volstag, Sif, Kurse, Korg, Friga, Odin, Electric Thor, Loki 

Captain America: Zola, Red Skull, Robert Redford, Falcon, Zemo, Peggy, Tommy Lee Jones, Winter Soldier, Captain America (mix and match red and blue), Stealth Suit Cap

Guardians: Drax, Gamora, Rocket (orange), Groot (w/ baby in Ravager outfit), Star Lord, Nova Prime, Collector (w/ Cosmo), Kraglin, Korvath, Yondu

Avengers: Fury, Hawkeye, Widow, The Other, Final Battle Ultron, Shield Agent, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster, Vision

Marvels Biggest Hits: Transforming Hulk, Transforming Abomination, Ant-Man (with Mini), Yellowjacket (w/ mini), Wasp (w/ mini), Ghost (phasing w/ unmasked head), Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Spider-man (yellow jacket), Final Battle Vulture (wings can take up most of the back of the pack)

We couldn’t do it without you: Luis, Bill Foster, Michelle, Ned, Betty, Mr. Blue, Janet Van Dyne Wasp, Jane, Watcher, Stan Lee

Armies of the MCU: Chitauri, Outrider, Ultron, Hydra, Dark Elf, Asguardian, Frost Giant, Shield Agent, Dora Milaje, M’Baku’s Tribesmen 

On 3/20/2019 at 7:22 AM, MisterPL said:

I was just re-reading the first volume of The Umbrella Academy and thinking about a 10-pack of Minimates; Spaceboy, Seance, Rumor, Kraken, Number Five, Ben, Vanya, Mr. Monocle, Pogo, and Mother. 

THIS, A 100 TIMES THIS!

On 3/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, Captain Paco said:

The Next Generation Set:

Deep Space Nine Set:

Voyager Set:

Enterprise Set:

Discovery Set:

Reboot Movies:

This is just mean. You know they are not ever going to give Trek the love.

1 hour ago, thereasonsy said:

This is just mean. You know they are not ever going to give Trek the love.

I had started a reply to that post along the lines of, "what you'll actually get is ..." with 10 Kirks, 10 Picards, etc. Then it turned into a grind and I thought it wasn't worth the joke and hit cancel.

16 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I would definitely buy the TMNT sets. I would also love the Agents of Shield pack.

I was hopeful we would see 10 packs as part of Marvel’s MCU 10th anniversary:

Iron Man: mk42, mk6, Igor, Yensen, IM3 Final Battle Pepper, IM3 Final Battle Killian, Armored Whiplash, Proper War Machine mk4, Iron Monger, Justin Hammer

Thor: Fandral, Hogan, Volstag, Sif, Kurse, Korg, Friga, Odin, Electric Thor, Loki 

Captain America: Zola, Red Skull, Robert Redford, Falcon, Zemo, Peggy, Tommy Lee Jones, Winter Soldier, Captain America (mix and match red and blue), Stealth Suit Cap

Guardians: Drax, Gamora, Rocket (orange), Groot (w/ baby in Ravager outfit), Star Lord, Nova Prime, Collector (w/ Cosmo), Kraglin, Korvath, Yondu

Avengers: Fury, Hawkeye, Widow, The Other, Final Battle Ultron, Shield Agent, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster, Vision

Marvels Biggest Hits: Transforming Hulk, Transforming Abomination, Ant-Man (with Mini), Yellowjacket (w/ mini), Wasp (w/ mini), Ghost (phasing w/ unmasked head), Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Spider-man (yellow jacket), Final Battle Vulture (wings can take up most of the back of the pack)

We couldn’t do it without you: Luis, Bill Foster, Michelle, Ned, Betty, Mr. Blue, Janet Van Dyne Wasp, Jane, Watcher, Stan Lee

Armies of the MCU: Chitauri, Outrider, Ultron, Hydra, Dark Elf, Asguardian, Frost Giant, Shield Agent, Dora Milaje, M’Baku’s Tribesmen 

I support all of these

45 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

This 10-pack thread reminded me of an idea for the Trek line I had four years ago.

Imagine packaging that looked like the transporter room and stands that looked like transporter pads. Any era.

You people are hateful. Getting my hopes up.