Minimates Update/Re-Do Wishlists!

AFMcGill

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

Gimme Mockingbird’s #1 and #2, please. 

I’m so thirsty for a MockingBird that I could care less just give me one. I did a kit bash of her and it’s embarrassing. We need a real one.

16 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

The pattern on the torso of the two costumes is different too, so all you could share would be hands, arms, hips, and head. It'd be easy to just overlook, but that's why I said completely accurate.

And I think at least the second look would need a sculpted mask.

Image result for mockingbird marvel

Well, er.. uh.. you see... the thing is...it seems I was mistaken. :blush:

On 4/15/2019 at 5:04 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

The pattern on the torso of the two costumes is different too, so all you could share would be hands, arms, hips, and head. It'd be easy to just overlook, but that's why I said completely accurate.

And I think at least the second look would need a sculpted mask.

Image result for mockingbird marvel

number 3 is an easy QC with the hair swap and the Miranda (Mass Effect) figure as a base

On 4/25/2019 at 12:57 PM, AFMcGill said:

Can we have an all Hercules wave featuring 8 of his different designs so we can all get the Hercules we want.

BAF can be a 9th Hercules.

Oh boy... and I thought a Fantastic Four wave was financial suicide!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 3:48 AM, NerdyTrev said:

Oh boy... and I thought a Fantastic Four wave was financial suicide!

TBC - Zach we want one Herc not an entire wave. I feel like it is best to spell things lest we get another Blizzard where people get all annoyed when a character we wanted gets made and not in the way we want it to.

FWIW, I also liked the Modern Blizzard.  It's a strong design with some fun accessories and it's nice to have another Iron Man (?) villain in the ranks.

Now, the Silver Age Blizzard on the other hand... well.  I'm still trying to figure out what I can use that base for...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know I've said this before on other threads, but I'm gonna keep saying it 'till it happens;

Diamond, please, for the LOVE of ALL THAT IS HOLY, give us proper updates to Giant-Man and Wasp.

We've gotten 3 versions of Wasp, and only one of them was Janet van Dyne. Don't get me wrong, I think the Avengers #1 box set is a fine release for those wishing to create a Silver Age Marvel display, but the issue is is that it's the ONLY comic Wasp we've EVER gotten.

An updated version based on her more modern appearance (the black and yellow design that her movie costume was based on) would be the Bees' Knees. Hell, I'd take a Minimate inspired by how she looked in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes animated series (Clarification; INSPIRED by. Not DIRECTLY BASED ON. We have enough animated stuff as it is and it could go for a short break, IMO), which is, to me, her best look.

Similar case with Giant-Man. We've only gotten 2 comic versions, and the only one based on the regular costume was, again, in the Avengers #1 set (and the other being based on that horrendous Heroes Return design from 1998.). While it's a serviceable figure, it's in DIRE need of an update. Either a new classic Giant-Man, an EMH-inspired one, or one based on his modern costume from the Avengers Academy comic book series from 2010.

But yeah. There's my continued championing for some more love towards Henry Pym and Janet van Dyne.