UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

So... Anymore guesses?

Well - if you insist. We're coming up on the 25th anniversary of the Age of Apocalypse.  My guess is we'll see some of the remaining heavy hitters & villains fill out a wave:
Colossus & Shadowcat
Storm & Iceman
Nightcrawler & Abyss
X-Man & Bishop
Sugarman BAF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nessex said:

Well - if you insist. We're coming up on the 25th anniversary of the Age of Apocalypse.  My guess is we'll see some of the remaining heavy hitters & villains fill out a wave:
Colossus & Shadowcat
Storm & Iceman
Nightcrawler & Abyss
X-Man & Bishop
Sugarman BAF

Oh now you have torn me, as much as I need more AoA x-men in my life I might want them to complete the actual other x-men squad which would be (from memory no less)

Iceman

Storm

Exodius

Dazzler

Banshee

Quicksilver

Of course the reality of it being this long between drinks AoA wise what we would probably get would be

Apocalypse

Magneto

Wolverine

Jean

Cyclops

Then if we are really lucky maybe Nightcrawler, Colossus and X-man

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 9:03 AM, MisterPL said:

It's gotta be tiger-themed. Everyone loves tigers.

Shang-Chi has a tiger, right?

Comics and wrestling crossover... all tiger themed. No actual tigers... :)

White Tiger - Tiger Shark

Bronze Tiger - Extreme Tiger

Midnight Tiger - Tigers Mask

Black Tiger - Tigermask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we get more AOA, I think Wild Child to go with Sabretooth is a must. And sadly unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, Polarboy said:

Oh now you have torn me, as much as I need more AoA x-men in my life I might want them to complete the actual other x-men squad which would be (from memory no less)

Iceman
Storm
Exodius
Dazzler
Banshee
Quicksilver

If we're gonna finish off a team... I still want Wildchild to finish off Rogue's west coast team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

If we get more AOA, I think Wild Child to go with Sabretooth is a must. And sadly unlikely.

THIS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot about wild child, though I suppose he was more of an accessory in a way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I forgot about wild child, though I suppose he was more of an accessory in a way

On this the month Alpha Turns 40! How Rude ;) . I think if we are getting an AOA Anniversary wave I may flip a table over the other important anniversaries being ignored (Fall of the Mutants, Inferno, X-Tintion Agenda, X-Ecutioner's Song, The Massacre, Fatal Attractions) and the biggest sin Bloodties (turned 25  last year) which would have been a great time for an X-Men Avengers Crossover Wave.

Magneto / Crystal

Black Widow Grey / Bunny Wolverine

White Vision with phasing parts / Acolyte army builder

Hercules / Iceman with AOA Parts

Build a figure of: Exodus  and 3 boxes have to come with Avengers Jackets ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I very seriously doubt we're getting AoA minimates. Pretty sure DST is done with that story line.
Was just wish listing something with almost zero chance of being made like a lot of other folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To clarify Wildchild was very much his own character in Alpha Flight and X-Factor (The College years) and what ever 15 issue piece of poop he may have been in recently. But if memory serves in AoA wasn't he pretty much mute and just a thing Sabretooth threw at enemies from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

To clarify Wildchild was very much his own character in Alpha Flight and X-Factor (The College years) and what ever 15 issue piece of poop he may have been in recently. But if memory serves in AoA wasn't he pretty much mute and just a thing Sabretooth threw at enemies from time to time.

Last I saw wild child, he died in wolverine’s fight with Romulous as a bad guy, Also you are correct, they treated him like a dog in AOA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Heinous said:

We need Cosmo 

Amen. Didn’t they make a marvel universe sized one or am I dreaming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Amen. Didn’t they make a marvel universe sized one or am I dreaming?

There is. It was paired with a Howard the Duck figure IIRC.

I can't remember who but someone on here made a great custom out of a repainted Wolfrat from the Thundercats box set. It required shaving down and reshaping the head though.

Edited by Chigarillo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mnemosis said:

Uhhh... what is "Bunny Wolverine"?

Bunny Wolverine is the nickname the webs gave Wolvie after Magneto ripped out his metal and he lost his nose.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/angel-vs-bone-claw-wolverine-1505555/?page=1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been reading comics for 25 years and I've never heard anyone refer to that version of Wolverine as 'bunny wolverine'.  Pirate Wolverine, sure.  "Noseless", yes.

That said, I would love to have that weird-ass version of Logan in my collection.  That as him as Death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.2139804907195bb259992f1d60d0603f.png

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're unlikely to see a 'Hutch' or a 'William Howard Tuft' but howzabout a  "Bob -Tales of Hydra " box set?

 

 

Carroty Kid & Bunny Wolverine

Harewalker & Hare Kleiser

Nick Furry & Hop Summers

Shuri ( played by Lettuce Right) & White Rabbit

 

-bunnyheadsmate:bunny:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Bunny Wolverine is the nickname the webs gave Wolvie after Magneto ripped out his metal and he lost his nose.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/angel-vs-bone-claw-wolverine-1505555/?page=1 

I always thought that was feral Wolverine. I thought bunny Wolverine was when Quentin Quire got into Wolverines mind and made him believe he was a scared lil girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Bunny Wolverine was a joke about how huge his “ears” were drawn in the 90’s, I’ve never heard feral Wolverine called that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I could say I coined it but honestly not that creative. It was rampant on AOL message boards and I think it was even in wizard. It’s been over 20 years now but it was a thing similar to HEAT and the ToyBiz  Brotherhood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely never heard ole noseless called "bunny Wolverine."

Also, not sure why he'd be in Bloodties. Magneto ripped out the adamantium in Fatal Attractions, but Wolverine didn't go feral until Genesis tried to rebond the adamantium to him. When he resisted,his body actively purged the metal, causing THIS transformation. That was well after Bloodties. Post-AoA even... I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mnemosis said:

Definitely never heard ole noseless called "bunny Wolverine."

Also, not sure why he'd be in Bloodties. Magneto ripped out the adamantium in Fatal Attractions, but Wolverine didn't go feral until Genesis tried to rebond the adamantium to him. When he resisted,his body actively purged the metal, causing THIS transformation. That was well after Bloodties. Post-AoA even... I think.

Yes, but If I have to have a Wolverine figure I’d want one I didn’t have instead of version x of him in y costume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...