UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Damn. NM was the film I've been looking forward to the most for some time. 
I didn't hold out much hope for Dark Phoenix, but NM looked like it had real potential.

The Angela Mate still doesn't make sense to me. I would've much rather have seen Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, or current Groot with a few little Groots as accessories.

I'm definitely looking forward to Darkhawk, gotta add him to my lovely '90s nostalgia of Thunderstrike, Silver Sable, and now him.   Moondragon will be cool to have too. Now just feel a serious need of Deathlok and Sleepwalker.

14 hours ago, kidcage said:

Now just feel a serious need of Deathlok and Sleepwalker.

You and me both, brother!  Here's hoping the line lasts long enough until that bonkers Dr. Strange sequel comes out and we get a trippy supernatural wave with Nightmare, Sleepwalker, and a new Man-Thing.

20 hours ago, Heinous said:

Have we still not got hi res Pics of the wave? 

Not even sure they’ve reached the home office. I showed painter pics in the panel. Not for circulation.

9 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

You and me both, brother!  Here's hoping the line lasts long enough until that bonkers Dr. Strange sequel comes out and we get a trippy supernatural wave with Nightmare, Sleepwalker, and a new Man-Thing.

I'd love to get some more of the supernatural kind of things.  I got lucky at a convention one year and picked up that Strange Tales Boxset for $20, right around the time I started diving more into Minimates (about 3 years ago) and found the animated Man-Thing when it hit.  Nightmare, Sleepwalker, a nice Tomb of Dracula version of Drac… heck I'll take some 90s Midnight Sons stuff too.

But more at hand with 79, I'll be glad to pick up Angela as well as I did thoroughly enjoy "Asgardians of the Galaxy" and wish we'd have a chance at both a Kevin-as-Thunderstrike and Throg minimate someday.

Supernatural Marvel's not really my thing, but I would like another chance to get a classic Doctor Strange. Modern Doctor Voodoo would be great too.

This wave's lineup still doesn't make sense, but I'm excited for Star-Lord and especially Moondragon. I just wish she wasn't the BaF.

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Supernatural Marvel's not really my thing, but I would like another chance to get a classic Doctor Strange. Modern Doctor Voodoo would be great too.

This wave's lineup still doesn't make sense, but I'm excited for Star-Lord and especially Moondragon. I just wish she wasn't the BaF.

It makes sense if you're reading the current Guardians run!

2 hours ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

It makes sense if you're reading the current Guardians run!

Has Angela shown up, or Gamora in this costume?

I can understand the rest of them, but those two seem out of place, especially since there's no Groot, Beta Ray Bill, or Phyla-Vell.

5 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Has Angela shown up, or Gamora in this costume?

I can understand the rest of them, but those two seem out of place, especially since there's no Groot, Beta Ray Bill, or Phyla-Vell.

Angela, no. Gamera just came back but I don't remember her costume. The rest of them are accurate though! I'm all for this Gamora, but I would've much rather gotten current Groot or Beta Ray Bill.

Okay I know what you meant but I now need Gamera in Guardians 3