UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 79

Dave

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for me as time has gone on the more disappointed I am with this wave. I went from this could be ok to meh. I can rationalize the character selection but it doesn’t mean I need to spend money on it. I only want a Darkhawk and a Moondragon and the rest will be custom fodder. It would have been far better to have the uniformed Guardians as they could have given us more characters through swapped parts. At either rate, regardless of portfolio status, another Angela and Cosmic GhostRider are just space filler.

5 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

It would have been far better to have the uniformed Guardians as they could have given us more characters through swapped parts. 

If you get technical, each Guardian from the 2008 run had slight differences in costume. Kinda like the Starforce members in captain marvel 

3 hours ago, Heinous said:

If you get technical, each Guardian from the 2008 run had slight differences in costume. Kinda like the Starforce members in captain marvel 

I wish if they ever release the full uniformed team, I would prefer the slight variation and have them all made individually! I would preorder this in an instance!

5 hours ago, Heinous said:

Yeah, I hear you but at this point I’m at closest to the pin wins.  I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be collecting the line for and really wish that team was represented accordingly.

That is the first time I have heard Cosmic Ghost Rider referred to as “Space Filler”, although that is a good name for a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, or possibly a Herald of Galactus. Sort of an interplanetary gas station attendant. “Filler up!” he says as he drains a planet of its energy and pumps it directly into Galactus’ gaping maw.

But seriously, he’s a fan favorite character. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...