UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 79

Dave

I also thought that version of wolverine was called Feral wolverine. He'd make a cool minimate and honestly I'm surprised they haven't made it yet with all the wolverine variations. Who has more minimates, Ironman or wolverine? Probably Ironman from all the movie stuff but it's gotta be close 

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, I think it would be great if it was a comic wave that minded the gap. Filling in holes from teams like:

Greg C Warpath and Sunspot

MockingBird And Vance Astro

Crystal and Gorgon

Jocasta and Swordsman

BAF Caliban 

It’s not clean but it gets a lot of requested mates out for people.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, thereasonsy said:

I would say, I think it would be great if it was a comic wave that minded the gap. Filling in holes from teams like:

Greg C Warpath and Sunspot

MockingBird And Vance Astro

Crystal and Gorgon

Jocasta and Swordsman

BAF Caliban 

It’s not clean but it gets a lot of requested mates out for people.

You could almost have a whole wave that is just filling in gaps for X-FORCE! Warpath, Sunspot, Stryfe, Caliban, Wolfsbane, Elixir, Vanisher, Deathlok....

11 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

We didn't get anything really for Deadpool 2, that would've been the obvious time to put out some X-Force.

That would have been great. Deadpool 1 ended up helping us get Siryn & Copycat. I was hoping we might see another 616 wave when D2 came out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since these will probably be in 2020 maybe we'll get an Iron Man theme with Iron Man 2020 leading the charge.  I think there's a bunch of comic-accurate armor variants that people would like.  And it keeps IM product on the shelves during a pretty big MCU gap.

2 hours ago, Chooch said:

Since these will probably be in 2020 maybe we'll get an Iron Man theme with Iron Man 2020 leading the charge.  I think there's a bunch of comic-accurate armor variants that people would like.  And it keeps IM product on the shelves during a pretty big MCU gap.

We recently got an Iron man 2020 and in my case, I still see them floating around at pretty accessible costs. I would certainly love an Iron Man centered wave, but I doubt a 2020 variant will make another appearance considering how niche it is and the fact that they nailed it on the first try! 

Personally I'd love to see a classic Iron Man villain paired with a different armor variation. Hydro-Suit Iron Man with a Stingray figure would be A1. Stealth Suit Iron Man with Ghost is also perfect. Updated Silver Centurion (let's face it, the original has not aged well) paired with a classic Iron Monger. 

13 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

We recently got an Iron man 2020 and in my case, I still see them floating around at pretty accessible costs. I would certainly love an Iron Man centered wave, but I doubt a 2020 variant will make another appearance considering how niche it is and the fact that they nailed it on the first try! 

Personally I'd love to see a classic Iron Man villain paired with a different armor variation. Hydro-Suit Iron Man with a Stingray figure would be A1. Stealth Suit Iron Man with Ghost is also perfect. Updated Silver Centurion (let's face it, the original has not aged well) paired with a classic Iron Monger. 

And the last one can be a re-do of modular armor packed with Grey Gargoyle.

BAF: Ultimo

Great ideas! I’d *LOVE* an updated Silver Centurion with shoulder pads using the Wolverine shoulder pad “tech”! I also like the idea of Ultimo but am swapping him out on my wish-list because he’s just too small. I can’t stress how much I wish Marvel would make use of Vinymates. Wasted potential on their part.

Silver Centurion/Whiplash(Blacklash)

Hydro Armor/Stingray

Stealth Armor/Grey Gargoyle

Modular Armor/classic Ghost

BAF: Bulked-up classic Titanium Man

I'm surprised we haven't gotten an updated Stealth Armor Iron Man yet. If I'm honest I'd almost rather have a modern version (I think I saw this somewhere) with a phasing limb or two. Still, I'd be up for classic and most of that list.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:56 PM, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Considering 76 was a 90 storyline, 77 is mostly classic themed, and 78 is 90s inspired too. I hope we get something more recent for 79!

They could probably turn around a War of the Realms wave in time for the trades.  Golden-arm Thor and... looks like literally anyone else in the MU right now.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, Chooch said:

They could probably turn around a War of the Realms wave in time for the trades.  Golden-arm Thor and... looks like literally anyone else in the MU right now.

Oh gosh I would love this! I would particularly enjoy a Daredevil figure in his nifty Captain Universe-esque look (yet to be seen in the comic, but everywhere in the promo). A cowboy Wolverine / Punisher pack would be solid. I love reading them together. Classic comic Malekith is also a must. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 7:36 PM, Chooch said:

I'm not following the story at all but I have looked at the occasional preview and there's definitely some stuff I would buy. For some reason I really like Cap in cold weather gear wielding Jarnbjorn.

On 4/30/2019 at 3:41 AM, NerdyTrev said:

Personally thought the wave 35 silver centurion redo was fantastic, I’d much rather see some new armors or updates that haven’t been looked at since the originals (modular/stealth). I don’t enjoy the stories but teen tony armour or skin would be cool for me

On 4/30/2019 at 3:41 AM, NerdyTrev said:

Personally thought the wave 35 silver centurion redo was fantastic, I’d much rather see some new armors or updates that haven’t been looked at since the originals (modular/stealth). I don’t enjoy the stories but teen tony armour or skin would be cool for me

4 hours ago, JoeyCrypts said:

Only part I don’t like are those shoulder pads. I need articulation!

• 2 weeks later...