UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 79

Dave

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collectors say they want vehicles much more than they tend to buy vehicles when they're available so I really can't fault DST for not pursuing it (as far as we know). Outside of Ghost Rider it's not much of a loss and I don't think Chuck likes the character that much anyway.

36 minutes ago, stack32 said:

Collectors say they want vehicles much more than they tend to buy vehicles when they're available so I really can't fault DST for not pursuing it (as far as we know). Outside of Ghost Rider it's not much of a loss and I don't think Chuck likes the character that much anyway.

How dare you disparage the Spider-Buggy that way.

The lack of it in our lives is a travesty.

I have no reason to think this will happen but how about a first appearance wave of characters that debuted in the 1970's. (Marvels true golden age)

You can have FA Captain Britain (If he's not a given for you then shame!) and 8 others from

Valkyrie

Mockingbird

Werewolf by Night

Night Nurse

Adam Warlock

Namorita

Thundra

Moondragon

Mantis 

Brother Voodoo

Daimon Hellstrom

Shang-Chi

Deathlok

Colleen Wing

Misty Knight (just realised what a drag queen name she has)

Pip the Troll

Moon Knight

Hell Cat

Jack of Hearts

Machine Man

Quaser

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

It would be cool for DST to do something to celebrate Marvel's 80th anniversary but then that's assuming this wave would even make it out in 2019.

You never know what they are up to. They managed to sneak out the BC wave without us being the wiser.

I’m hoping for a War of Realms themed wave.

Thor and Malekith

Dr. Strange and Loki

She-Hulk and Ulik

Valkyrie and Minotaur

Laufey BAF

I think it’s a solid mix of new characters and classic characters with new costumes.  Heroes and villains.  Probably a long shot though. Better start getting excited for a hot claws Wolverine...

1 hour ago, Swarm198 said:

I’m hoping for a War of Realms themed wave.

Thor and Malekith

Dr. Strange and Loki

She-Hulk and Ulik

Valkyrie and Minotaur

Laufey BAF

I think it’s a solid mix of new characters and classic characters with new costumes.  Heroes and villains.  Probably a long shot though. Better start getting excited for a hot claws Wolverine...

I'd be all about this. The updated costumes are cool and lots of new cool characters we haven't gotten 

On 3/10/2019 at 7:40 AM, Polarboy said:

I have no reason to think this will happen but how about a first appearance wave of characters that debuted in the 1970's. (Marvels true golden age)

You can have FA Captain Britain (If he's not a given for you then shame!) and 8 others from

Valkyrie

Mockingbird

Werewolf by Night

Night Nurse

Adam Warlock

Namorita

Thundra

Moondragon

Mantis 

Brother Voodoo

Daimon Hellstrom

Shang-Chi

Deathlok

Colleen Wing

Misty Knight (just realised what a drag queen name she has)

Pip the Troll

Moon Knight

Hell Cat

Jack of Hearts

Machine Man

Quaser

FA Cap Britain is prob top of any wish list I would do.  Any of the others and I would be a happy camper.

On 3/9/2019 at 5:28 AM, MisterPL said:

Adding vehicles to the agreement would likely also mean adding to the contract's annual guarantee. (DST would have to pay more money.)

While it would be a way to get a motorcycle for Ghost Rider, how many viable vehicles are there in the Marvel Universe? After a quinjet, the Fantasticar™, and the X-Men's Blackbird, what else is there? Punisher's van? The Milano? Lola?

And DST kinda gave us a Blackbird already.... 

BansheeVsPryo.jpg