UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cover/scene recreations?

Heinous

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

Well, people largely missed the point of the thread anyway so I guess it's not too surprising.

Daredevil #182 would work even if it would be kind of similar to Kraven's Last Hunt Spidey.

Yeah most of the people missed my point 

And that's not bad, maybe a new hair piece too

I think for me it was a hard task because most of my iconic covers have mates that have been made ot I can't think of how they would do it.  Like in this iconic cover:

uncannyx-men270.jpg

We could get a teen Storm in Strike Force gear but then the Havok piece would be interesting to see if they would ever give us that many explosion bubbles as and accessory.  I think it'd be more plastic than the actual figure LOL. 

This one too is very accessory reliant so who knows DST has the mold already from the Select Colossus version.

dave-cockrum-uncanny-x-men-no-122-cover-

A Spidey with a new hand that allows him to carry other minimates somehow (my best guess to implement this is is a hand with one of those torso pieces from the flight stands between the hand and arm - though there's just the problem that you can't really fit a minimate inbetween the arm to torso gap)

ala

Image result for amazing fantasy 15

(and maybe another new hand with a webline permanently fixed into it)

Edited by AFMcGill

Does one of those flight stand torso pieces plug into an hand socket? That could be interesting 

Edit : I tried it, it does plug in fine, but there's no way to make it look like a guy is under his arm (believably, at least) 

Edited by Heinous