UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cover/scene recreations?

Heinous

With wave 77 giving us a Kraven's last hunt homage with spidey and the grave stone/dirt, I was wondering if there are more minimates that could benefit from something like that. Maybe it's a good, original way to get us some A listers without feeling like "ugh, another Captain America!" 

I've got nothing, but I just thought of the idea, I'm sure there's plenty. 

Fantastic Four#347 ~ New Fantastic Four 4-pack (remember those?)

Tales of Suspense #58 ~ Captain America vs. Iron Man (alt. Chameleon head)

Uncanny X-Men #268 ~ Black Widow, Captain America, Wolverine, and a base for them all to stand on

Fantastic Four #249 ~ Gladiator and the Thing (Mechanism similar to Puck or the Fastball Special hands)

Amazing Spider-Man #11 ~ Ditko rendered figure designs. New Octopus arms to recreate the position. 

1 hour ago, MisterPL said:

Unless you also modify the feet, you don't know squat.

And I'd be down with The Legion of Monsters.

Modify the feet as well ? :jawdrop:  ...Heaven forbid ! :D 

Minimate feet in several licences have become 'one' with the lower part of the leg ,most notably TMNT .................. take a look at any of the last half dozen or so FF 'Things'  .....notice anything about his ....er...unmodified feet ? 

Back on topic Avengers #57 ...red Vision .

I can't believe how unimaginative some people are - Silver Surfer #4? Captain America Annual #8? Uncanny X-Men #268? You literally can make any of them right now with Minimates already. There's no element that requires anything "special" like a gravestone or a dirt mound to dig out of. 

Other than a jumpsuit Black Widow.