UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke's Custom Squad - 2nd Contest!

luke314pi

Hey guys, I posted this about a month ago on the MMV Facebook group, but I forgot to post it here:

PRojcwx.jpg

Our next Luke's Custom Squad Contest is here! The rules are simple: create TWO new custom Minimates that go together, either as friends, lovers, enemies, or twins. These must both be new creations from the start of this post. Email me one picture or a collage pic of your customs (luke@lukestoystore.com) by Monday, February 11th. The following day I will put up a gallery of the entries and people can vote for their favorites. The winning customizer will receive a $30 Luke's Toy Store gift certificate! The 2nd and 3rd place customizers will receive a $10 certificate, and one random entry will also receive a $10 certificate. One entry per person, please. You can do anything from quick customs (no paint) to something with paint, stickers, and/or sculpting. So track down some parts and get those customs started!

• 2 weeks later...