UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DSTZach said:

We might solicit in summer. After 77 hits. 

This makes me happy but gutted at the same time!!! I want them so badly and far more than wave 77. 

11 hours ago, DSTZach said:

We might solicit in summer. After 77 hits. 

Will this means that we will only get 77 and 78 this year? Or we will see more before 2019 end? ?   

38 minutes ago, HaoMate said:

Will this means that we will only get 77 and 78 this year? Or we will see more before 2019 end? ?   

Technically we will have Animated wave 10, Cap Marvel, Infinity War, Spidey Wave 77, and X-Factor 78. Which I am assuming will all be at Walgreens (and LCS/online) which is a lot for the drug store to carry. We haven’t had any announcements on Animated Wave 11 or 12; any Con exclusives, or anything for holiday like the surprise BC and “lost” Wave so there could be more but even still that is around 36 figures in one year which isn’t the least amount of minimates we have gotten but weirdly I think around average. 

54 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Far more than 36. Assuming 10 and 78 hit this year...

Cap Marvel - 12

infinity War - 12

77 - 9

78 - 9

10 - 8

Thats 50, and that's just Marvel.

My secret is out I can’t do maths without coffee!

12 seems pretty low for Infinity War, but I guess with the box set (possibly) having multiple heads for the Quantum Realm suits, it makes sense. The original 6, War Machine, Rocket, I'd assume a new Captain Marvel and Okoye, Thanos, that's already 11. Am I missing someone that didn't get dusted? Or I've heard rumors of another villain, could be that.

Oh wait! I forgot Nebula and Scott. But Ant-Man's look hasn't changed since his movie. From what I can tell. That's off topic though.

Um... X-Factor! WOO!

1 hour ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

12 seems pretty low for Infinity War, but I guess with the box set (possibly) having multiple heads for the Quantum Realm suits, it makes sense. The original 6, War Machine, Rocket, I'd assume a new Captain Marvel and Okoye, Thanos, that's already 11. Am I missing someone that didn't get dusted? Or I've heard rumors of another villain, could be that.

LEGO is only using the quantum suits and not even using other characters who survived. Ideally, DST would not take this path, but I would not be surprised if they do. 

15 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Cap Marvel - 12

infinity War - 12

77 - 9

78 - 9

10 - 8

Oh sorry! I was actually asking about the Marvel comic line, excluding MCU ><

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Quantum suits aside, the only survivors who have new looks that I know of are Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and War Machine. Thanos is depicted in his armor.

But, X-Factor. Yeah. Hooray.

Captain America too. The long hair with no beard and the scaled armor.

12 does seem low for Endgame. There are 12 heroes in the movie before you consider quantum suits and villains: The original 6, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, and the Hasbro toyline leak character, so some of them would have to be left out.

Some of those have repeated costumes which could be skipped but I’d expect the LCS box set to have Captain Marvel anyway.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:43 PM, DSTZach said:

Cap Marvel - 12

infinity War - 12

77 - 9

78 - 9

10 - 8

I sure hope there’s more than Zach doesn’t know about or isn’t allowed to reveal that’s barely any product for Walgreens for the rest of the year. I can’t imagine them wanting to hold peg space for one wave of both lines over the course of 10+ months. 

This comes off more as minimates are done at Walgreens and being dropped during a reset later this yr.

Also this list means no SDCC or other con exclusives, no comic box sets or anything. ?

Edited by fwoosheyman

How long have Black Panther and Infinity War assortments lingered on their shelves? And movie waves are supposed to generate the most sell-through.

Although I'd be more concerned about the Animated line. However, I think I recall Zach saying there was another series of that on the way.