• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Heinous said:

I hope this means future army builder packs for Luke 

We hope so too - but it would have to be a 2-pack of a figure that is already in production, and unfortunately there are not any army builders in Series 79, 80 or 81. 

51 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Yup. An AIM 2-pack with extra parts and accessories would sell through no problem. 

Hopefully another opportunity will present itself. I wonder if Walgreens would be willing to share. 

Nope, they are typically greedy so it would have to be an exclusive similar to the West World situation.

12 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Okay, what's the Westworld situation?

Walgreens is getting one version and LCS are getting a deluxe version with extra accessories and yadda yadda in order to try and make this line move.

DST has done that with all of the Select figure lines at Walgreens.

LCS gets more accessories at a higher price point.  Walgreens wants a lower price point so fewer accessories.  All of the LCS NBX figures came with parts to build scene dioramas, but Walgreens was figures only.

The only exception I can think of is the Tron line, LCS was *supposed* to get parts with each figure to build a Recognizer, but apparently those parts were scrapped without notifying retailers to let people who pre-ordered know that they were getting less than they expected

Tron: Legacy Minimates with a Recognizer BAM would be cool.

No. Scratch that. A Minimates carrying case shaped like a Recognizer would be cool.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I'd argue a LTS exclusive 2-pack would be significantly different enough to satisfy Walgreens, especially since it'd be an online exclusive. Walgreens sure isn't leveraging its website for Minimates these days, not even for adult massagers.