UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

Thank you guys.   

The  Strong Guy I posted on the previous page .....is it missing the aforementioned slipover chest piece or has it just been assembled wrong ? 

A chest block fits in the torso piece, but essentially only for the head to peg into it. Under the silver pieces of the torso are arm pegs set out wider. Your picture is assembled wrong. And looking at mine right now, I'm not even sure how the Pic you posted was assembled 

Edited by Heinous

While I'd like a more wolf-like Wolfsbane, this version is actually very appropriate for this wave since at the she was experimenting with how "human" she could be without reverting to her Genosha Mutate slave state. What I wish is that there is was a follow up wave of Angel (extra Caliban head) & Shard, Beast (brown suit) & Mystique, Askani & Wolfsbane (more wolf-like), Goblin Queen & Haven with Random BAF

On 11/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, Heinous said:

Also, are beast's hands new pieces? 

My initial reaction was “no, can’t be”. But after a bit of thinking about it and looking through recent figures, I think they are new.

The new part seems to be only the jagged ridges where the piece connects to the arm, but yeah new piece! It’s certainly not a piece that I have in my parts bin.

Has anyone tried parts swapping to see how close color wise this Beast matches up with the 90s Beast figure? My 90s fig is buried in a parts bin in a closet and I haven’t gotten the chance to dig it out yet.

I picked up the Beast pack today, but I haven't gotten to opening it. They all look good, but 90's X-designs aren't really my thing.

What's the problem people are having with Archangel's wings? That's the other set I was thinking of getting, since I don't really have a good version of Warren yet.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

Archangel's wings attach to the harness by two tiny little pegs.  They are very small, but they seemed to hold just fine for me.  The wings are also a pretty soft plastic so they can be easily deformed, but that means they can be easily fixed with hot/cold water.  

5 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

My initial reaction was “no, can’t be”. But after a bit of thinking about it and looking through recent figures, I think they are new.

The new part seems to be only the jagged ridges where the piece connects to the arm, but yeah new piece! It’s certainly not a piece that I have in my parts bin.

Has anyone tried parts swapping to see how close color wise this Beast matches up with the 90s Beast figure? My 90s fig is buried in a parts bin in a closet and I haven’t gotten the chance to dig it out yet.

They aren’t a perfect match but I have been using the 90s Beast face and hair on mine.

Had an epiphany today messing with this wave. I forget who mentioned Husk and not having a way to show her powers... But an idea below. Probably don’t want to use all of these, but paint a few of them skin tone or red, yellow and they’d work great for Husk.

21E432EB-C8F2-436A-BBCE-1F22600E36FF.jpeg

Edited by Chigarillo

6 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

Had an epiphany today messing with this wave. I forget who mentioned Husk and not having a way to show her powers... But an idea below. Probably don’t want to use all of these, but paint a few of them skin tone or red, yellow and they’d work great for Husk.

21E432EB-C8F2-436A-BBCE-1F22600E36FF.jpeg

This looks great!

20 hours ago, Heinous said:

Molded his wings forward, I think it looks pretty cool. I had them covering him a little more but when I was setting it up, it slightly loosened. I've since molded them back to the original shape

Always found AOA Wolverine is a good choice to add to fill the space of another Horsemen. (Dark Beast and Holocaust work as well)

On 11/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, Gabriel said:

I just contacted them last night on their Contact Us page on their website. I also had missing pieces from that set. I haven't heard back but it's been less than 24 hours so I'm not worried yet. 

Did you ever hear anything back?  I still haven't heard anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 3:28 AM, Prowlar said:

While I'd like a more wolf-like Wolfsbane, this version is actually very appropriate for this wave since at the she was experimenting with how "human" she could be without reverting to her Genosha Mutate slave state. What I wish is that there is was a follow up wave of Angel (extra Caliban head) & Shard, Beast (brown suit) & Mystique, Askani & Wolfsbane (more wolf-like), Goblin Queen & Haven with Random BAF

I understand what you mean the problem I have is the colour is off as Rahne’s fur is darker than the skin tone of the minimate in question.