UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/16/2019 at 8:43 AM, Chigarillo said:

It seems like it's been so long since these were announced that I can't remember how many sets I ordered from Luke... Going to be gr3at to have these in hand!

Same. I think I bought 3 complete waves and 2 Multiple Man sets but I’m really not sure.... I don’t even remember if I sent the to my PO Box or if they are coming to the house directly! Which if they are coming to the house directly, it’s been an honour to serve with you all check eBay for my collection as my partner will need the money for a criminal defense after I have been found dead. ? 

53 minutes ago, Heinous said:

Why do you want 3 complete sets? 

I ordered three because one for back up and the second set is for the customs. Quicksilver, Val Cooper, Wolfsbane human, X-Man, Husk, replacement Beast for 90s X-Men, and a Warren with smaller wings.

10 hours ago, Heinous said:

Why do you want 3 complete sets? 

It's best to keep one complete set packaged for your packaged collection ,one complete set for your opened display collection ,one complete for customs ,one complete set for trading,one set for breakages ,one for your children/grandchildren to play with  ,one for ebay when times are hard ,one set in a floatable waterproof container ,one in a fire-proof container ,one in an off-site storage facility in a fire-proofed,water-proofed container ......one set just in case ...........one set just out of the case & one to just love .

33 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

It's best to keep one complete set packaged for your packaged collection ,one complete set for your opened display collection ,one complete for customs ,one complete set for trading,one set for breakages ,one for your children/grandchildren to play with  ,one for ebay when times are hard ,one set in a floatable waterproof container ,one in a fire-proof container ,one in an off-site storage facility in a fire-proofed,water-proofed container ......one set just in case ...........one set just out of the case & one to just love .

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have only had time for one pic so far. We are still packing orders - this is definitely the most packages we have had to pack at once since Deadly Foes. Our mail carrier froze in his tracks and his jaw dropped when he saw yesterday's stack of packages. :)

uDBCIT8.jpg

I loved this line but had to make a few adjustments. Starting with Rahne. 

7 hours ago, CortherX said:

My X-Factor set, plus an old Quicksilver and a quick custom Valerie Cooper.  Also, since I'm not displaying the original X-Factor team (already have their original costumes on display) I decided to update my Uncanny X-Men Beast. He looks a lot better!

FB_IMG_1572672897358.jpg

FB_IMG_1572672900679.jpg

I did the same thing but put Val in an X-Factor costume and used the 90’s Beast hair with the update for a perfect Beast.