UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We showed them at NY Toy Fair in February. We often preview things there that aren't going to be able to order right away. We solicited in late May. They were in the June Previews. Six months is the general turnaround for items in Previews. But I think these will be out before November. 

Remember, we just shipped Series 77 in July!

There is literally 1 new figure in this wave... and I could not be more freaking excited!!!
I've been Jonesing for Peter David X-Factor for ages now. This has to be my favourite assortment of the last couple of years!

On 9/5/2019 at 11:02 PM, DSTZach said:

We showed them at NY Toy Fair in February. We often preview things there that aren't going to be able to order right away. We solicited in late May. They were in the June Previews. Six months is the general turnaround for items in Previews. But I think these will be out before November. 

not having a go just so excited for them it feels like forever lol

On 9/5/2019 at 9:02 AM, DSTZach said:

But I think these will be out before November. 

NOVEMBER?!? What happened to end of September?!? I’m so impatient because I just want them so badly!

4 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

NOVEMBER?!? What happened to end of September?!? I’m so impatient because I just want them so badly!

I'm ready for them now, but it's whatever. We did just get a whole wave of Spiderman. Who knows when wave 79 even hits. It's good to spread them out 

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

I'm ready for them now, but it's whatever. We did just get a whole wave of Spiderman. Who knows when wave 79 even hits. It's good to spread them out 

Yeah I hear you logically as Animated 10 just hit too but this is X-Factor!! I have waited for a red costume Jean for decades! And now I have been preparing for these lot since they were announced. 

I'm looking forward to this because I enjoy using Minimates on my shelves that house my Epic Collection trades, and will be my first mates of any of these characters, so my X-Factor area will be well represented.  But I have some recent waves (like the Spidey one) I need to hurry up and order to catch up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

stick him in a pack with a red and white x-factor angel and I would be all over it

Ah the light blue with white X I doubt we’d ever see it before the Jim Lee costume but I’d be happy with either. I would love that red and white Angel though. After getting Martian Manhunter he’s become my new holy grail Minimate. That being said, if we went back to the original X-Factor well (yet again) I think a Caliban, four horsemen, or the Whilce costumes would be my preferred route as much as I love this era it’s not very fertile for toys. The Peter David Plus era though has tons left to do like Random, Shard, Wild Child, and more.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Looking at the tray shots again, it's too bad Strong Guy's arms don't come in the Archangel/Multiple Man pack, any extras would've worked as jacketless arms for Madrox.

Yeah I don’t get how they picked who got what but here we are. 

13 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Oh, Rahne isn't using the old 90s Beast hair - awesome. Though I'm still not sure I like this one either.

I have painted a Wolverine hair piece and am waiting patiently...