UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

If you were really trying to disappoint people, that's the Comic Starlord you would release. 

This is my thoughts on this entire wave. They made a wave with the least iconic desires they could find, and are selling it as "Here's the cosmic wave you've been asking for!"

I seem to be in the minority as I don’t mind the costumes they selected since they make sense as a wave. It’s more Asgardarians of the Galaxy to fit in with the Cosmic GhostRider which if these are sold in a comic store may make sense. If they are sold in Walgreens well they have a lot of name recognition in Gamora, Starlord, Cosmic GhostRider. It’s not a perfect wave but it is a a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Packaged samples just arrived! I'll actually be getting them in hand early this time (not yet though), so that's cool. Should be late Septemberish. 

I legitimately cannot wait.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:56 AM, DSTZach said:

Packaged samples just arrived! I'll actually be getting them in hand early this time (not yet though), so that's cool. Should be late Septemberish. 

Woot woooooot!  I'm stoked for this wave.  Any chance of yay shots?

The accessories look light but I can't think of anything else I'd want. Well maybe cyclops could have had the blast visor instead of hair. Wish archangel had a different expression than the last one also. But other than that I can't wait for these, they look great! Can't wait to have five MMs on my shelf!