UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

I wonder what the reaction has been to the multiple man pack preorder wise. I hope it's going well they have been top of the lukes sales list for a while for what that means, but whats the bet if it goes well we wont get a decent a army builder in an upcoming wave for ages because sods law. Anyway fingers crossed for warwolves 

Edited by Polarboy

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I wonder what the reaction has been to the multiple man pack preorder wise. I hope it's going well they have been top of the lukes sales list for a while for what that means, but whats the bet if it goes well we wont get a decent a army builder in an upcoming wave for ages because sods law. Anyway fingers crossed for warwolves 

It has been great! We have pre-sold around 300 of the 500 sets so far. 

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

I’m curious to see what the packaging looks like. I’m also wondering if Luke could order the figures from DST bagged for those who want to save on shipping costs. 

I am told it will match the packaging for the rest of the wave, with a LTS logo at the top. 

That is a good idea about the bagged sets - I will have to ask about that!

29 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

I am told it will match the packaging for the rest of the wave, with a LTS logo at the top. 

if you can convert mine to loose please do --  for environmental reasons more than cheaper shipping.  hell, i'd let you keep the shipping difference. 

4 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I think it comes down to what wave 79 will be And if Luke feels like there is enough there for it ??‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

If the factory could put the figures in bags, it’d save a little on shipping for DST, too. Maybe not enough to make it worthwhile though. Depends on quantities. 

Just trying to save Heidi some work. ?

6 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Dude that's awesome. It's only been a week right? Congrats on getting such a cool deal that benefits the collectors! Maybe every 3rd comic wave DST will throw an army builder in and give you the option for an exclusive 

I never found any, and right around the time he was supposed to come out, I'd given up on trying to do that scale, so I kept a few & sold the remainder of what I'd gotten by then. And now I hear people lament that too many teams were left unfinished, so I'm fine with ML & MM only (we get unfinished teams, but not to the extent of MU apparently).

And while I have 11 green shirt Jamie 'Mates, I wouldn't have gotten as many ML had they gone that route. But since they went 90's, I went a little crazy.

Edited by TENIME_art

On 6/12/2019 at 5:26 PM, TENIME_art said:

I never found any, and right around the time he was supposed to come out, I'd given up on trying to do that scale, so I kept a few & sold the remainder of what I'd gotten by then. And now I hear people lament that too many teams were left unfinished, so I'm fine with ML & MM only (we get unfinished teams, but not to the extent of MU apparently).

And while I have 11 green shirt Jamie 'Mates, I wouldn't have gotten as many ML had they gone that route. But since they went 90's, I went a little crazy.

I had 5 MU Madroxes - loved them. They went for a design that worked both for classic and 90s X-Factor.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Turtle said:

Totally rad.  First time I've been tempted by marvel legends in a while.

Same. I dropped out of the Legends game almost 10 years ago but I’ve picked up a Legend here and there for their accessories to use for mates but I may be converted.

1 minute ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I hope we see 79 at the panel. The fact that we've gotten hints for it is probably a good sign.

Kastor Korner on Instagram showed them off.

Dark Hawk, Moon Dragon, Cosmic GhostRider, Angela, Starlord, Warlock. 

They look good!

Another Angela seems like a weird choice, especially since there could have been a comic version of Rocket, Groot, Drax, or Mantis instead.

I wish Moondragon was more classic, but it's still great to see her, and I like this Star-Lord's mask sculpt much more than the old one, so I think I'll switch it over to the movie version.

Any word on pairings?

I do love the Angela hairpiece and can’t wait to leverage it for a Moonstar Valkyrie I’m working on but agree that she is an odd choice. But then again it may be like Spider-Gwen where I don’t get the hype but she is everywhere. Same thing with Cosmic GhostRider. I do want an extra Gamora since that green hair piece would look great on a later version X-Factor Polaris.

If you were really trying to disappoint people, that's the Comic Starlord you would release.  Another Angela?  Moondragoon looks cool.  Might grab her and Warlock.  Another miss from DST.  Which is sad.