UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

I'm going to be interested to see what Guido parts are in each 2 pack. I thought of something that would also be efficient on DST's part in buying multiple multiple men. If the archangel/multiple man pair is packed with Guido's arms then you'd have the opportunity to display a Jamie w/o a trench coat.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gillbob316 said:

I actually said this a while back (probably way earlier in this same thread) but I'm honestly thankful that Archangel is paired with Multiple Man. I wouldn't mind having multiple Warrens to update the wings on some of my older Archangels. I can't stand the wings on the older figures. Mine are constantly curling inward and forming a metal shield tube around him.

At least I'll at least get some use out of those multiple Warrens!

Honestly, I'd probably buy one or two just for the wings even if the two-pack IS Multiple Multiple Men.

Having you tried warming them in hot water, molding them to the desired shape, and then shocking them in ice water?

15 hours ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

I'm going to be interested to see what Guido parts are in each 2 pack. I thought of something that would also be efficient on DST's part in buying multiple multiple men. If the archangel/multiple man pair is packed with Guido's arms then you'd have the opportunity to display a Jamie w/o a trench coat.

So, is it official, we're NOT getting alt arms for Madrox?

(also as someone pointed out, it wouldn't work as Guido has the wrong type of arms, big sleeves iirc, for jacketless Madrox)

1 hour ago, AFMcGill said:

So, is it official, we're NOT getting alt arms for Madrox?

(also as someone pointed out, it wouldn't work as Guido has the wrong type of arms, big sleeves iirc, for jacketless Madrox)

No, we'll see, the only accessories that we've seen are Havok and Polaris' effect piece. Ah yes, he has that annoying puffy shoulder piece, I didn't notice that at first glance.

6 minutes ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

Do they come with extra heads?

No, only the one head. We tried to get alternate expressions for the 2-pack, but we would have had to order 3000 instead of 500, which was too many for us. We are very happy to be able to have gotten these 500. :)

6 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

No, only the one head. We tried to get alternate expressions for the 2-pack, but we would have had to order 3000 instead of 500, which was too many for us. We are very happy to be able to have gotten these 500. :)

3000 orders, now thats a tidal wave of multiple men!

Kudos to Luke and DST for finding a way to do an exclusive like this, it's very cool and leaves open interesting possibilities for the future. That said, it's super-disappointing that the regular wave Madrox doesn't come with any alternate heads. Those kinds of extras have kept me interested in minimates and losing them, even for a build-a-minimate, seems like a bad deal to me.

ordered two sets.  one of my favorite comic moments was in x-cutioner's song where he had the one man congo line going.

i had actually written to DST about making an army builder pack out of this figure for shows and what not.  cool to see my idea was deemed viable enough for someone to attempt.

thanks!!

Edited by nandoninny