UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/19/2019 at 8:06 AM, thereasonsy said:

I think all of these are good guesses. I hope one comes packed with a baby Christopher. 

If this did end up being the yellow and blue Jean and Scott costumes from Endgame, I could definitely see baby Cable included. Which would makefor a good minimate recreation of the cover for X-Factor 66

I doubt it's gonna be the yellow and blue costume. I'd think theyd want to complete a set/team rather than start a new one. I guess Archangel, Beast and Iceman look the same... but we're still missing Iceman. I'd just be surprised to get something completely unrelated (other than characters/team) to this waves theme. Im excited to see if it's Quicksilver/Iceman or Multiple Men, either way I'll be ordering them.

If it were to come with a sticker set, what would you want to see? My first thought is human face Rhane. Maybe just alternate expressions for the others?

2 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

No one mentioned Random yet?

2 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Doc Samson could also broadly fit the theme - what with their iconic issue with him...

It was announced that it was no new characters.

Cyclops & Havok

Jean Grey & Polaris

Beast & Wolfsbane

Archangel & Multiple Man

BAF Strong Guy

This is an easy pass for me, unfortunately.  :(  I would've bought Beast & Archangel if they were packaged together in one set but I don't really think the old ones I already own need updates enough to buy two more 2-packs.  Meanwhile Marvel Legends has been absolutely killing it with their figures (especially X-Men).

I actually said this a while back (probably way earlier in this same thread) but I'm honestly thankful that Archangel is paired with Multiple Man. I wouldn't mind having multiple Warrens to update the wings on some of my older Archangels. I can't stand the wings on the older figures. Mine are constantly curling inward and forming a metal shield tube around him.

At least I'll at least get some use out of those multiple Warrens!

Honestly, I'd probably buy one or two just for the wings even if the two-pack IS Multiple Multiple Men.