UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

31 minutes ago, MiniFiend UK said:

I must be the only person not overwhelmed by this lineup. Honestly, I put that down to me not reading any X-Factor stuff so not having an attachment to the characters. I will be getting these either way.

Kinda bugs me that no Iceman to round out that side of the team. Its got to be a long time since that figure was released an ppl may have to pay a premium to finish off a team again. It actually made me think back to as I vaguely remember the Silverage Angel/X-factor Angel mix up that ppl where not happy with.

I can see how people may be annoyed with the lack of Iceman but it's been a while since we got an Archangel and Beast that match this era as well.Maybe SDCC will be the ultimate surprise with a 90's box set that includes an Iceman, Warpath, Sunspot and Boomer.  I would strongly recommend you read the Peter David Visionaries collection (you can even find it on the comics apps online) there is some amazing work on that series. I celebrated by watching Cold Comfort from X-Men TAS whilst drinking coffee. I do hope that the Gudio head comes in the same pack as the the Multiple Man figure as I have a few plans for him! Also, we are so close to an Inferno complete saga!

cover.jpg

Edited by thereasonsy

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too disappointed in Iceman not being in the lineup because I figure the original X-Men are just there to pad out the lineup. I do think we're more than due for an Iceman that would go with the 90s X-Men that isn't 15 years old.

Also, if all the accessories are shown in that picture it would mean no extra heads for Madrox. That would be disappointing.

16 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Iceman really didn't change from XFactor 1.0 to 1.1, like the others did. And he was packed with his power dampening belt last time.

Will Warren come with a death mask?

I hope it's an alt head if he does, I don't like the way they did the old one 

21 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I hope it's an alt head if he does, I don't like the way they did the old one 

AGREED! there are a couple alt heads that could be used in this series.  I wonder though who is getting paired with who. like Maybe Jean with Rahne but with the Guido chest block means that those two figures will have less accessories? I still wish we were getting a Baby Cable for this Also looks like the Beast hands are a new version of the big blue arms. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

6 hours ago, MiniFiend UK said:

I must be the only person not overwhelmed by this lineup. Honestly, I put that down to me not reading any X-Factor stuff so not having an attachment to the characters. I will be getting these either way.

I actually didn't read any of the X-Factor stuff either, but I really like the design of the team. I'm mostly excited for Havok and having a few Multiple... Er... Mans? Multiple Men? Having a few James Madroxes.

5 minutes ago, stack32 said:

Marvelous News has pics up now: https://marvelousnews.com/23-24472

Nothing jumps out at me to go wow fantastic on any of the stuff.

And what's with the head on the Ghostrider Statue (Pics 8-10) just looks way off. something was bugging me while looking at it, it was I don't like it but it reminds me of something .An then it clicked 

For some reason, I look at that and see Planet of the Apes faces.

planet-of-the-apes-1968.jpg

5 minutes ago, AFMcGill said:

Someone already posed the question if Madrox would have alternate heads but I'm surprised nobody else seems to have raised the question of whether he will have un-jacketed arms.

Good point, he was often without the trench coat. I'm afraid the build-a-minimate makes it less likely.