UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

Was really hoping Random would be in there but oh well, i can’t think of who i’d remove from here.   Looks awesome!!

Yeah - I feel ya. We've got a Forge and a couple of Quicksilvers.... so was *really* hoping we'd see a Random.
Still - I can't be mad. This *is* the first Peter David line-up. And it looks absolutely beautiful. 

The second I saw these I thought of this: X-Factor-75-pin-up.jpg

Jean is reusing the standard Jean hair which may look better than the Green version if they the mask right. I personally am already getting this ready: fig2185flg.jpg hail Ivan.

I think they didn't use the Jim Lee Beast hair since they put it on Wolfsbane so he must be wearing another Logan hair.

19 minutes ago, youbastards said:

Since we're getting Archangel and Beast here, we can always get Ice-man in the inevitable Jim Lee X-Men #1 wave.

Hopefully! Now to just find out when they will be getting them to us. Luke, I am ready to throw money at you.

15 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!! 

I'm already frustrated about having an army of Wolfsbanes and 1/4 Guidos though......

How I am looking at this is we have the fully Wolfsbane that they produced, then there is one with the New Mutant Wolfsbane hair, then a human in the costume. Then there is Aurora in her costume. That to me is justifying the four Wolfsbanes. Although I do wish she would come with 90's Beast's furry arms and maybe a tail. I painted my extra Beast's arms to do it but then lost them in the move. Hail Ivan.

fig0918flg.jpg

3 minutes ago, thereasonsy said:

How I am looking at this is we have the fully Wolfsbane that they produced, then there is one with the New Mutant Wolfsbane hair, then a human in the costume. Then there is Aurora in her costume. That to me is justifying the four Wolfsbanes. Although I do wish she would come with 90's Beast's furry arms and maybe a tail. I painted my extra Beast's arms to do it but then lost them in the move. Hail Ivan.

fig0918flg.jpg

I was referring to the amount of times we'll need to purchase her in order to build a squadron of Madrox's.

1 hour ago, NerdyTrev said:

I was referring to the amount of times we'll need to purchase her in order to build a squadron of Madrox's.

I understand. That is how I'm planning on army building and not feel like I have a ton of wolfsbanes without purpose.

I must be the only person not overwhelmed by this lineup. Honestly, I put that down to me not reading any X-Factor stuff so not having an attachment to the characters. I will be getting these either way.

Kinda bugs me that no Iceman to round out that side of the team. Its got to be a long time since that figure was released an ppl may have to pay a premium to finish off a team again. It actually made me think back to as I vaguely remember the Silverage Angel/X-factor Angel mix up that ppl where not happy with.