UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

OvenproofBug6

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

We are missing Bobby, Warpath, and Feral from that era.

Ah, I agree with you on Bobby; could easily get an iced up version, and a non-iced version to see his actual costume (light blue and black costume).  However, I'm not entirely sold on getting a Warpath and Feral from that era. I'd honestly be overjoyed if those costumes were to be made, but just think it is unlikely due to the following: 1) Feral's costume changes very minimally, the only real change seems to be how some of her hair is drawn (?, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not an expert on 90's X-Force), 2) Warpath just looks too similar to Thunderbird and even the modern custume TRU wave variant that was released for DST to release another 'mate with that similar costume. Though if a 90's Warpath were to be released, he most certainly needs a beefed up torso piece; kind of been the only thing that bothers me about the other two Warpath 'mates.

1 hour ago, Chooch said:

Stealing my post from the wishlist thread:

Liefeld uniforms:

Warpath

Boom Boom

Siryn

Capullo uniforms:

Warpath

Feral

Sunspot

Throw in Stryfe and a Cable-variant to anchor and you have a wave of 90's nostalgia that's so hot right now.

Same idea here; I just don't think with Warpath, Boom Boom, Siryn, and Feral that there is enough differentiation between the existing 'mates to warrant new versions being released. Though I'm all in with Stryfe; I hope he fits into a wave somewhere down the line.

I gotta say, I sympathize with those that are upset about the lack of Far From Home figures, but I am OVERJOYED to hear we're getting more comic waves instead.  That said, I'm pretty confident there will be a big 'bleh' response to whatever the wave ends up being.  I'd put my money on a Dark Phoenix wave with half the wave made up of characters we've already gotten six times over plus one wildcard (Llandra, obvs) and an overdue character or two.

That said, I'm still going to hold out hope for a cosmic wave that involves a Darkhawk.

22 minutes ago, funkguerilla said:

I gotta say, I sympathize with those that are upset about the lack of Far From Home figures, but I am OVERJOYED to hear we're getting more comic waves instead.  That said, I'm pretty confident there will be a big 'bleh' response to whatever the wave ends up being.  I'd put my money on a Dark Phoenix wave with half the wave made up of characters we've already gotten six times over plus one wildcard (Llandra, obvs) and an overdue character or two.

That said, I'm still going to hold out hope for a cosmic wave that involves a Darkhawk.

I am all down for a cosmic wave. 

Darkhawk/Talon

Nova (Ryder) update / Starlord Comic version from Annhilation 

Gladiator / Vulcan

Phylla Vell / Moon Dragon

build a figure is Annhilation version of Groot

1 hour ago, Chooch said:

And if we're throwing out 90's wishlists - how about some New Warriors:

Night Thrasher and Silhouette

Justice and Firestar

Speedball and Rage

Nova and Namorita

BAF Hindsight Lad!

This hurts me the most. Knowing we will never get official releases of most of these because we Warrior fans can't even sustain a revival series. ALL I WANT IS A JUSTICE FOR FIRESTAR.I'd even take a GOTG Major Astro in his classic uniform. I've had a mask head and hair piece waiting for this for years now.

I would love anything related to the 90s X-Men. Realistically I’m thinking we’re getting a classic Avengers wave with Endgame getting ready to take over the world.

As for something different that hasn’t been mentioned, I’d like a Marvel Two-In-One/X-Men split wave.

Iron Doom/The Maker

Johnny Storm/Thing

Magik/Emma Frost (“bondage” costumes)

modern Gambit/modern Storm

20 minutes ago, Swarm198 said:

I would love anything related to the 90s X-Men. Realistically I’m thinking we’re getting a classic Avengers wave with Endgame getting ready to take over the world.

As for something different that hasn’t been mentioned, I’d like a Marvel Two-In-One/X-Men split wave.

Iron Doom/The Maker

Johnny Storm/Thing

I'd be good with that. Maybe replace Gambit with Beast. Add another X-Man for a BaM. 

4 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

This hurts me the most. Knowing we will never get official releases of most of these because we Warrior fans can't even sustain a revival series. ALL I WANT IS A JUSTICE FOR FIRESTAR.I'd even take a GOTG Major Astro in his classic uniform. I've had a mask head and hair piece waiting for this for years now.

I think part of the problem is every series since Vol. 2 has gone for some kind of gimmick (reality show, de-powered mutants, representation from every corner of the universe).  The original had charm because it made you care about existing, under-loved characters.

7 hours ago, EricM said:

I am all down for a cosmic wave. 

Darkhawk/Talon

Nova (Ryder) update / Starlord Comic version from Annhilation 

Gladiator / Vulcan

Phylla Vell / Moon Dragon

build a figure is Annhilation version of Groot

I'd be down for this simply because I want a comic Star-Lord that doesn't look like the MCU version.

6 hours ago, MisterPL said:

I'd love a team-finishing wave starting with X-23 in this outfit.

I'd be down with this because I just saw a picture from one of the new X-Men comics that has young Cable and I think he looks awesome and I want. (I'd also like to see Cable and X-Force Mates from the 2013(?) run but I don't see that happening at this point.)

3 hours ago, Swarm198 said:

Iron Doom/The Maker

Johnny Storm/Thing

YES! THIS!

21 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

I'd be good with that. Maybe replace Gambit with Beast. Add another X-Man for a BaM. 

Modern Beast BAF would be incredible. He’d even fit the wave since he was an X-Man and hanging out with the Inhumans.

Edited by Swarm198

1 hour ago, Ronan The Accuser said:

An Avengers wave with as many villains as 77 would be amazing.

I'll reiterate what I said before that I want a series that represents the Perez/Englehart era of Avengers.

Maybe something like:

Iron Man / Moondragon

Captain America / Attuma

Whirlwind / Yellowjacket (Wasp micro-mate)

Beast / Wonder Man

BaM: Jocasta