UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fantastic Four

NerdyTrev

They need to come back. Their new series is doing well and the wedding of Ben and Alicia seemed to be a big deal. I would love to get some 'mates of the snazzy new costumes with the inverted classic colors. Franklin and Valeria would also be welcome additions. Maybe this would be an opportunity to be offered a Superior Iron Man Doctor Doom.

I just want my Fantastic Four back...

I'd be a little mad because I just bought and made my ideal Fantastic Four! But also, yes please. Lemme get an official bearded Reed. And I do love the Superior Iron Man design.

I was thinking about these guys recently, as I finally picked up a second "Best of" Reed for Johnny un-flamed.

DST has done so well with FF characters, and just a few more classic villains would really help close the gap:

Dragon Man, Psycho-Man, Diablo, Mad Thinker, Awesome Android, Wizard, Trapster

1 hour ago, elhonez said:

I was thinking about these guys recently, as I finally picked up a second "Best of" Reed for Johnny un-flamed.

DST has done so well with FF characters, and just a few more classic villains would really help close the gap:

Dragon Man, Psycho-Man, Diablo, Mad Thinker, Awesome Android, Wizard, Trapster

I want all of these but I also need a Crystal.