Are you not entertained?!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How to choose the winner:

• Vote (boo, that's no fun)
    • Random draw (nah, too random)
    • Poll (poll of a poll, double poll)
    • Deathmatch!! {rock, paper, scissors}

YOU CAN DO IT!

It's a brand new year, so let's start the year right with a contest that EVERYONE can easily enter. That's right, EVERYONE! So take a break from cleaning out the garage, quit dusting off that old treadmill and stop counting carbs; take a couple mins and post your entry. The more people that enter the more prizes that will be added.

Your task is to post something that is motivational and minimate related. It can be as simple as a few words of minimate wisdom:

"A minimate in hand is worth two in the parts bin"

You can take a picture and turn it into a motivational poster:

hanginthere.jpg

Any medium: poetry, prose, picture, drawing, music, video, artwork, etc. Use as many or few minimates as you want (it just has to be minimate related). Custom figures, regular releases, vinimates and custom minimate tigers are all welcome.

Requirements:

• create a post in this thread of something motivational & minimate related (links to your post on Instagram work too)

===============================================================
Prizes:

20190103_125622.jpg

• One winner will win everything: 2008 SDCC Red Blank, a 2 1/2 inch white blank prototype, two web grabber prototypes, two clear prototype heads
  • More prizes to be added with more entries.

Rules:

1. This must be a new creation from the start of this post. This doesn't mean that everything in it must be new. Just the post needs to be a new creation of yours.
  2. Please submit your entry in this thread and note on it that it's your official entry. 
  3. Only one entry per person.
  4. Any board members can enter as long as they are not me (Lurch).
  5. You can make changes to your entry up to the deadline of this contest.
  6. Remember safety first and that we are a family friendly site.
  7. MinimateMultiverse takes no responsibility or liability for any broken laws, damage or general mayhem caused in the process of creating your entry.
  8. Any entries that do not post either due to timing or technical issues are not the responsibility of MinimateMultiverse.
  9. MinimateMultiverse has the right to change the contest or rules at any time. This includes but is not limited to the completion date and prizes.

Dates:

• Entries will be accepted between now and Saturday January 19th at 11:59 PM CST.
  • Voting begins immediately after end of entry date until January 25th at 11:59 PM CST.
  • Winner will be posted shortly afterwards.

Voting:
It depends on how many people enter, we may do a poll to vote for your favorite OR if a lot of people enter we'll go with a random drawing. Deathmatch (Rock / Paper / Scissors)

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.

A big thanks goes out to PK13 for the prizes! 

Good luck and have fun!

I'm actually motivated into finding (if indeed I do have one?) a 2 1/2 inch white blank prototype . I think I have but due to .....er...disorganisation ....I think it might be an idea to partake .

I can't recall seeing a minimate with 2 Lego holes in its hooves but then again I don't recall looking:blush:

5 minutes ago, Lurch77 said:

Entries are in, how should winner be chosen .... 

Print out the pictures and fold them into paper planes and whichever flies the furthest wins. As long as you don't get done for littering there going to be some confused ppl if they unfold them and read them :)

Semi-Finals (best out of 3):

Ivan vs youbastards

Round1 - paper v paper
Round2 - paper v SCISSORS
Round3 - scissors v ROCK

Semi-Final Winner: youbastards

Smashmaster12 vs Phiz

Round1 - ROCK v scissors
Round2 - scissors v ROCK
Round3 - ROCK v scissors

Semi-Final Winner: Smashmaster12

Finals (best out of 1)