UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anyone who expects everything to be covered by whatever combination of releases we do get is going to be disappointed. There are always omissions or odd character choices and with the extreme secrecy surrounding this movie I can't imagine it's going to be any different.

The good news is that there are alternate looks for the main characters. 

Every retailer wants to offer Iron Man, Hulk, Cap, et al. That usually leads to overlap; TRU and Walgreens would share a couple 2-packs and a Specialty box set only gets two unique figures.

This time around, Walgreens could get its own set of Avengers while Specialty could get a full assortment as well and none of the figures would need to be shared. Walgreens could offer Tech Suit Iron Man while Specialty could get the Nanotech Iron Man with accessories. And the Walgreens assortment could get alternate parts to make other characters to help ensure multiple purchases and drive sell-through.

• 1 month later...

I need an update on this movie and these Minimates asap. (Also, I hope we get Thor with an eyepatch and Stormbreaker just to make up for their exclusion from Infinity War)

Thor likely won't get his eyepatch (even though a spare noggin wouldn't take up much space) but he might get Stormbreaker. I'll be surprised if all the survivors don't show up in team costumes.

A 4-pack at specialty and assortment of eight figures at Walgreens doesn't seem like it'll be enough.

19 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Do we know who wears the tech suits? I'm not sure what's public knowledge.

if anyone responds to this please hide the comments from general view (spoilers).   but yeah......there're some toy images that have leaked from asia for action figures using some kind of tech suit.  i tried to avoid it but i saw some.

1 hour ago, nandoninny said:

if anyone responds to this please hide the comments from general view (spoilers).   but yeah......there're some toy images that have leaked from asia for action figures using some kind of tech suit.  i tried to avoid it but i saw some.

You're gonna want to avoid Page 1 of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So lets specualte, 

Quantum Realm set

- White suit Cap

- White suit Iron Man

- White suit Widow

- White suit Rocket

- Set includes alt heads for Antman, Hawkeye, Thor, and Nebula

Walgreens

-Scales Cap/Armored Thanos

- Normal Iron Man/ Thor

- Ronin/Rescue? (Seems like no companies got references for her in time, so maybe either the new comic looking Rocket or Captain Marvel)

- White suit War Machine/ White suit Hulk

Edited by FightTheDead118