UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what images have been shared, there is no mask for Tony Stark in the box set.  But it odd that we get Scott Lang without his helmet and then with his helmet in the box set.

7 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

Maybe he doesn't wear a helmet while in the Quantum Realm?

Promo art showed him with it on. But it is "promo art" and maybe the actors face doesn't look cool on 6 year olds shirts 

Edited by Heinous

Have these been officially released at Walgreens? Or did a few people just happen to get lucky with them? Haven’t seen them on eBay. And I have 2 Walgreens near me that have absolutely no Minimates on the pegs and the managers both told me they haven’t received anything new ?

28 minutes ago, minimatestopmotion said:

Where, on eBay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-ENDGAME-SET-OF-4-Marvel-Minimiates-Walgreens-Exclusive-Thanos-Ronin-Cap/192891195973?hash=item2ce9361245:g:UVEAAOSw3b9ctcyR

i debated putting the link b/c i don't want it to look like i'm promoting this in any way.

but in ebay i typed in "endgame minimates" and this was the only one that popped up

Edited by nandoninny

1 hour ago, nandoninny said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-ENDGAME-SET-OF-4-Marvel-Minimiates-Walgreens-Exclusive-Thanos-Ronin-Cap/192891195973?hash=item2ce9361245:g:UVEAAOSw3b9ctcyR

i debated putting the link b/c i don't want it to look like i'm promoting this in any way.

but in ebay i typed in "endgame minimates" and this was the only one that popped up

I am not above using the secondary market given that I almost never see movie mates in my area but $125 is absolutely criminal

21 minutes ago, Padrino said:

I am not above using the secondary market given that I almost never see movie mates in my area but $125 is absolutely criminal

Why not search for help on this board? It's what I do, after like animated 6 or 7 my Walgreens stopped getting new stuff in a time limit I was good with (3-4 months) and I got sick of searching. Most people sell them for cost + shipping 

Edited by Heinous

14 minutes ago, Chooch said:

To be fair, the shipping is free.?

Interesting that like Marvel Legends, they've cut costs by taking away pictures on the back.

Yeah I’d rather take my chances. 

Nothing in Vegas still. I’ve checked 6 Walgreens in the last week and nothing. Luckily I work and live close to several of them for me to check, but there’s still the 10,000,000 b.c. set, Cptn Marvel mates and several other waves on the pegs still. Nothing for Endgame.

15 hours ago, Padrino said:

i happily paid $20 for a walgreens exclusive in the past.  when you factor in how much gas/time i waste driving around i thought it was a bargain.  i did find the figure about a month later though.  so for these i'm going to be more patient since it is four 2-packs and not just 1.  so far the only set i haven't found in houston is the animated wave 9 (and wave 10 but other than that one lucky person i don't think anyone has found it).

15 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Box set ships next week, possibly the week after. 

Art on the back because it was designed before product finished/approved/shot (one of those).

Ant-man has removable helmet in box set. Iron Man does not, but he has it in 2-pack.

Box set and the 2-packs are within arms reach! Now I just need to find the 2 packs in the wild.