UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

17 hours ago, Padrino said:

I've never seen movie mates in my area of Brooklyn. I have 4 Walgreens in walking distance plus a few close to where some friends live and they never got movie mate either. Bizarre distribution plans.

Have you checked Duane Reades?  Weirdly that is where I have my best luck on Island though.  I weirdly found the Avengers BC in Jersey!  But so far I haven't seen Captain Marvel mates in the city anywhere between Christopher street up to 77th on the west side and on the East side 23rd to 78th.  The UES stores though have a bit of back log.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Have you checked Duane Reades?  Weirdly that is where I have my best luck on Island though.  I weirdly found the Avengers BC in Jersey!  But so far I haven't seen Captain Marvel mates in the city anywhere between Christopher street up to 77th on the west side and on the East side 23rd to 78th.  The UES stores though have a bit of back log.

Two of the Walgreens were Duane Reade stores.  It's just easier to refer to them all as Walgreens.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:31 PM, DSTZach said:

I was going to talk about distribution, and had even started to type a response, but Fwoosheyman's last statement made my head explode (which is not an emoji, apparently). I imagine if we HADN'T finished the suited team, then we would ALSO have been accused of not trying? Unless he likes those releases and simply wanted more info than what I gave, in which case I JUST said I would be announcing the lineup soon. Telling you guys before they are even on shelves is not going to tip the scales. I'm actually waiting for one of you to find them before I tell the world, because they'll be out any day now. 

Anyway, the distribution we have is what we are able to get. We can't simply make distribution happen, we have the customers we have and we are always looking for new customers. We've had MM in Hot Topic, GameStop, Kmart, Sears, Target (once upon a time)... Minimates have been everywhere except Walmart, and have never been able to hang on long, not sure if us pushing them harder online or in print ads would have moved the needle. Having them on Walgreens.com was a big boon for TRU 26, but maybe it needed (needs) a bigger online marketing push to sell out. Curious how they would have done in stores.  

When are these supposed to be out? Zach, please give us a hint.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:56 PM, nandoninny said:

well, since there are 8 that means the walgreens wave is:
cap/thor

widow

tony/iron man

barton/ronin

rhodey/war machine

hulk

that leaves 2 spots

can we assume rocket and thanos?

Pretty sure we have the lineup here. We just don’t have pictures yet 

Edited by Onyx_6

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

It's a surprise. I'm pretty sure we'll know it when we see it.

If we ever see it...

Well, maybe... 

quicksilver gets revived

and they don’t want to spoil us by including in that minimate :D

Edited by HaoMate

25 minutes ago, HaoMate said:

Well, maybe... 

Reveal hidden contents

quicksilver gets revived

and they don’t want to spoil us by including in that minimate :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  i've been good about avoiding spoilers so i refuse to peek but thank you for hiding it.
i should just quit the internet till the movie comes out, huh?

7 hours ago, ampirius said:

2 different Walgreens on my work route and nada. The suspense is killing me. I need them! This was 2 in Las Vegas/Henderson. 

38A36321-F6D3-43D0-A7E5-56772AE25351.jpeg

C5711AB6-076E-434F-9D40-D8B5E2C2720F.jpeg

E43418B3-7E48-44DA-98E7-DAAFC8F8A56A.jpeg

Wow I haven’t seen another set of Captain Carol in the wild. I have only seen mine.

7 minutes ago, Minimate said:

I said spoiler alert. Sorry dude.

If it's a spoiler, you put it in a hidden banner. They are literally used in this thread directly above us.

If it's a spoiler, maybe don't post it. That is a major plot point.

If it's a spoiler, there likely won't be a MiniMate of it.

Honestly, you need to think before you post. This isn't the first time you've stirred up BS on these boards (heck, even this thread).

I thought this is the one place I could go without being spoiled...

Edited by CBMM1