UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

The trailer's out so I figured this would be a good time for a dedicated thread.

I'm wondering if DST will be pulling another Marvel Series 60 based on some previously leaked pics of Hasbro's line. Common uniforms and alternate parts could allow for extra characters within each 2-pack.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we were cheated out of an awesome Thor with the IW wave. And to be fair, the proper figure would’ve been a spoiler. Hopefully this time we get short-hair Thor with a lightning eyes, a red cape, and Stormbreaker. Some lightning effects and an alternate head with an eye patch would be extra nice.

11 hours ago, Swarm198 said:

Some lightning effects

Honestly annoyed that we have never gotten an MCU Thor with any sort of lightning. Same goes for Iron Man with repulsor hands. There are so many small accessories that can make a huge difference. To me it's like getting Strange or Scarlet Witch without spell hands. Hopefully we'll get "thwip" hands with the new Spidey movie assortments, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by bofox

I have become obsessed with hands lately (I think it’s from the dst select lines I buy for the dioramas) and I wish we got the standard hands, pointing hands, and athletic hands as a standard accessory for each minimate. 

are the only ones shown to be in the costumes at this point.

actually i don't know how to do spoiler things so as far as i know only two characters have been shown in those costumes if thats the case its a bit too early to be concerned about a wave 60 style scenario 

5 hours ago, Polarboy said:

are the only ones shown to be in the costumes at this point.

actually i don't know how to do spoiler things so as far as i know only two characters have been shown in those costumes if thats the case its a bit too early to be concerned about a wave 60 style scenario 

If you're talking about the quantum realm suits, all the surviving members have concept art wearing them 

2 hours ago, Heinous said:

If you're talking about the quantum realm suits, all the surviving members have concept art wearing them 

oh ok, that all makes sense when I looked online all I saw was the toy packaging with thor and rocket on it

Well lets face it this is the big MCU finally so at a rough guess we will probably get 3 waves 2 boxsets and 3 retail exclusive 2 packs so there will be little need for extra heads for a new figure.

As a side note it sounds like this is going to be super cameo heavy they have sort of hinted that characters like aunt may, jane foster, howard the duck, korg and his mate, spidermans mate and Valkyrie all survived the event and what they are doing can't be said for spoiler reasons.

My guess is it will be some crap like the power of the infinity gauntlet will be over come when every bodies positive thoughts are focused through a cosmic cube or some such, and you will get a montage of these characters looking hopeful in their living rooms or something equally trite.

As far as I know the only characters confirmed as dusted that we didn't see on camera are Betty Ross, Lady Sif, Matt Damons Asgard character and galaga guy. Sucks to be them I suppose.

11 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Well lets face it this is the big MCU finally so at a rough guess we will probably get 3 waves 2 boxsets and 3 retail exclusive 2 packs so there will be little need for extra heads for a new figure.

That's pretty agressive for a brand that's still down one significant retailer. Walgreens has plenty of stores but will their sell-through on Infinity War justify so many SKUs? And will Specialty take two 4-packs even without TRU as competition?

I hope so.

13 hours ago, Heinous said:

3 waves, 2 box sets and 3 retailer exclusive 2 packs? I don't think there's a chance of that. Maybe 2 waves and a box set. Walgreens will probably get a couple exclusives too

Yeah, based on what will be a glut of options from this movie for you fans I would say we would be lucky to get two waves and a box set. I’m hoping that what I’m seeing on the shelves isn’t representative of the actual sales figures or how waves sold.