UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

Posted (edited)

The two swords works out to any customizer's favor- quick combo makes for a pretty perfect size and a much less "chunky" look. Just needs some paint over the seam. 

vt8Or9Z.jpg

Edited by bofox

4 hours ago, bofox said:

The two swords works out to any customizer's favor- quick combo makes for a pretty perfect size and a much less "chunky" look. Just needs some paint over the seam. 

vt8Or9Z.jpg

I don't have these yet, could you go into detail what you did with the swords. Thank you. 

32 minutes ago, bilbofett said:

I don't have these yet, could you go into detail what you did with the swords. Thank you. 

Yep! Just cut straight across at the base on each side for one of them, cut the other about halfway down the blade, and then glue the longer tips onto the longer bases.

Hey I need some help. Anyone know a good fix for loose knee joints? Don’t think the clear nail polish will work but I could be wrong. My Endgame Black Widow and Iron Man have really bad loose knee joints 

6 hours ago, bofox said:

Yep! Just cut straight across at the base on each side for one of them, cut the other about halfway down the blade, and then glue the longer tips onto the longer bases.

Thanks.  

Posted (edited)

A few quick pics I took of the full team + my version of fat Thor. Really glad to finally have the full set. Pic quality got a lot worse after the upload but you get the idea. 

m8s 1.jpg

m8s 2.jpg

m8s 3.jpg

Edited by Gabriel

Ugh, I've only found one pack so far (WIdow & Ronin), and my Ronin has a Black Widow hand (she has two as well, so it's not like they got swapped). Any chance on CS hooking me up with the missing Ronin hand, or should I just pull a random black one out of my bins? :confused: