UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, mc2109 said:

Happy to hear that the box set is dropping so soon! But I have to ask, when will the Captain Marvel boxset ship?? @DSTZach

This is my question also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

after the ant-man set was so much later than the film and the captain marvel one being solicited for so late i was scared this was going to be the new trend.

very happy to hear this isn't the case!!

Edited by nandoninny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 11:25 PM, Chooch said:

Thanks for the explanation.  With the coincidental timing I figured it was an industry trend.

No problem. Definitely not cost-cutting, it costs nothing to show painted prototypes that we have already made for trade shows and shot for the catalog. If we solicited using art AND used art on package AND didn't bring them to shows (on purpose) we could probably cut the prototype stage and go right to test shots, but where would the fun be in that?

On 4/17/2019 at 10:12 PM, mc2109 said:

Happy to hear that the box set is dropping so soon! But I have to ask, when will the Captain Marvel boxset ship?? @DSTZach

I am not sure.

Endgame Box Set ships 4/24.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Endgame set is coming out first?

I’m glad it won’t be as late as the last two movies’ releases, but that’s a little weird. Hopefully the Captain Marvel set still gets released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Has anyone spotted the Endgame mates in the wild recently? 

Edited by spidermatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got confirmation from Diamond that our End Game box sets are arriving next week as well. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

We got confirmation from Diamond that our End Game box sets are arriving next week as well. :)

 

Hey luke, is there any chance you could make a scaley cap torso decal, thats all we would need to make it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Hey luke, is there any chance you could make a scaley cap torso decal, thats all we would need to make it

Yes!!! Luke, can we get a sticker kit? If we order several boxes? Alternate angry faces, nebula with the orange side of her face, cap scale armor, etc.? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I see the movie I will consider a sticker kit - I don't want to commit to anything beforehand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

After I see the movie I will consider a sticker kit - I don't want to commit to anything beforehand. 

Here's what you do Luke.

You make the wave that we've been missing from Avengers Infinity War and send one pack each with purchases of multiple Endgame minimates.

It's literally just some empty minimate trays filled with dirt and labeled with certain characters. That way we Multiversers can trade our boxes of dirt. Because I kinda want a Dusted Starlord/Drax Two Pack while someone else may be more into the Dusted Falcon/Winter Soldier two pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

After I see the movie I will consider a sticker kit - I don't want to commit to anything beforehand. 

Yes! Definitely consider it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

Here's what you do Luke.

You make the wave that we've been missing from Avengers Infinity War and send one pack each with purchases of multiple Endgame minimates.

It's literally just some empty minimate trays filled with dirt and labeled with certain characters. That way we Multiversers can trade our boxes of dirt. Because I kinda want a Dusted Starlord/Drax Two Pack while someone else may be more into the Dusted Falcon/Winter Soldier two pack.

:lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trekker 42 said:

Here's what you do Luke.

You make the wave that we've been missing from Avengers Infinity War and send one pack each with purchases of multiple Endgame minimates.

It's literally just some empty minimate trays filled with dirt and labeled with certain characters. That way we Multiversers can trade our boxes of dirt. Because I kinda want a Dusted Starlord/Drax Two Pack while someone else may be more into the Dusted Falcon/Winter Soldier two pack.

Hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Heinous said:

Close up shots. 

I’ll buy them all but really don’t think we needed an additional Widow and Warmachine. Really wish we had gotten more figures (or heads) for characters like Ayo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MJtheJuiceman26 said:

Did the Walgreens wave release? Is that the same dude who posted them two weeks ago? Do they secretly release them?

No that's not the dude, the video dude just got them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is Ayo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Who is Ayo?

She's one of T'Challa's Dora Milaje. She's very noticable in various scenes.

I personally think we didn't need another Hulk but its a tough call. I also have a weird feeling that Thor won't wear that quantum suit, like it was something drawn up in concept art then dropped later, hope I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, RedTiger95 said:

She's one of T'Challa's Dora Milaje. She's very noticable in various scenes.

I personally think we didn't need another Hulk but its a tough call. I also have a weird feeling that Thor won't wear that quantum suit, like it was something drawn up in concept art then dropped later, hope I'm wrong.

well if he's going back in time using the quantum realm like everyone else, he's going to have to wear it

but idk, I haven't seen the movie. I see no reason why he wouldn't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I did a bit of the circuit and nothing to report except that when I asked my local store csr about them she laughed... I’m not  sure if it’s a we are never getting them laugh or a we sold out laugh. Both are disturbing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...