UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bofox said:

The two swords works out to any customizer's favor- quick combo makes for a pretty perfect size and a much less "chunky" look. Just needs some paint over the seam. 

vt8Or9Z.jpg

I don't have these yet, could you go into detail what you did with the swords. Thank you. 

32 minutes ago, bilbofett said:

I don't have these yet, could you go into detail what you did with the swords. Thank you. 

Yep! Just cut straight across at the base on each side for one of them, cut the other about halfway down the blade, and then glue the longer tips onto the longer bases.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, I've only found one pack so far (WIdow & Ronin), and my Ronin has a Black Widow hand (she has two as well, so it's not like they got swapped). Any chance on CS hooking me up with the missing Ronin hand, or should I just pull a random black one out of my bins? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Smashmaster12 said:

Frustrating to see solicitations for new Endgame stuff from DST. I get that statues are what sells for them now, but this seems pretty telling it’s not that DST doesn’t want to revisit Endgame, it’s that they don’t want to revisit the Endgame Minimates

I thought the same thing when I saw that Hulk Select with the Gauntlet.

"Is it true that the Minimate line is failing? Does that mean that the end of the Minimate line is coming?"

DSTChuck: I do not know how someone can discuss if something is true, when it’s just a statement that has no position. We just shipped A4 MM and have Marvel 77 & 78 as well as new animated figures shipping.

So it looks like he's confused as to how he is expected to respond to the 1st question as it doesnt have any accompanying data as proof. Fair enough. Then pointing out current items that are shipping to answer the 2nd question kind of answers, but not directly.

Chuck has always had a way with words, in that he keeps them to himself most of the time. I really wish he would at least try to interpret the indirect questions he gets and be more candid. Randy from Neca is like this a lot too but he also gets very candid a lot of times. Its the information age and people are just trying to be informed here.

5 hours ago, arnim zola said:

It's the information age and people are just trying to be informed here.

What if he said 77, 78 and animated 10 are the last minimates. What would your response be? Would you just say fuck it and stop collecting cold turkey? What are you expecting the response to be? 

"No! We have 10 more waves planned right now!" had Chuck ever said anything like that? 

On 6/24/2019 at 11:11 AM, Smashmaster12 said:

Frustrating to see solicitations for new Endgame stuff from DST. I get that statues are what sells for them now, but this seems pretty telling it’s not that DST doesn’t want to revisit Endgame, it’s that they don’t want to revisit the Endgame Minimates

We aren't revisiting anything, these were just embargoed until after the movie. Development was done a long time ago. Hulk figure included.

Zach, can you clarify why Chuck insists the window has passed for Endgame?  Are there specific licensing dates that your product has to be released by?

Hot Toys, Funko, other companies don't seem to have to adhere to having Endgame product released by a certain date, so it's confusing to us consumers who want to buy more product and are told it's too late to make more.

Can you also clarify if DST is moving away from future MCU product altogether, or is Far From Home unique?  We all know how much Chuck loves Spidey, so it is.really disappointing that FFH got skipped.  Did another company grab the 2" license out from under DST?