UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Heinous said:

I don't get why they would. DST is a business that supplies product to another business, once the transaction is done, why would DST (from a businesses prospective) care how they get distributed. I know DST seems to care a bit more (or seems to with Zach constantly talking to us) but still doesn't make any sense to give follow ups on distribution 

Well, because with other brands and CPG goods they usually tell you in my experience. Considering one of the brands I worked on was with walgreens I did get these kinds of notices but you are right I am assuming that they treat all

brands the same. 

1 hour ago, minimatestopmotion said:

So far I've only found the Black Widow/Ronin and Hulk/WM sets and they look pretty good. Biggest issue I had is that War Machine is way too thinned down. Like the detail is great but he's just too skinny. Hawkeye figure is amazing though

I actually felt the opposite!! War Machine looks great for what he was, but Ronin suffers a bit from the bulky jacket. Would have loved for him to only have a printed chest. I think Thanos suffers a bit too from over-bulking. Not much pose-ablity in either but still great looking figures. These were well worth the wait!!

I think warmachine was based on an earlier version in the movie, not the the giant one in the final battle. I think I'm gonna customize ronin closer to his comic costume. The bulky slip over does really limit his articulation (same with Thanos, his shoulder covers are a bitch) 

Still no luck with these in Brooklyn.

Now, I know that Captain Marvel was barely in this film (and has absolutely zero chance of getting a new figure) but there is an up close look at her final costume on twitter.

I am usually ok with the translation of costumes to screen and I think this has a cool retro look.

The only thing that's getting is the sash. She's a battle-tested, unstoppable warrior. Why a sash? It just seems like fan service.

The only answer I'll accept is that it's a piece of Valkyrie's cape and a symbol of their eternal cosmic love.

CM Costume.jpg