UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT, It looks like you can take Hulk apart to make a regular body to go with one of the extra heads, as there are hands and feet packed with the set.  Also, War Machine looks like his chest block would not match the regular chest block due to the chest piece only covering the upper half of chest block.

I ordered three box sets, because one will never be opened, but I wanted to be able to have enough to make everyone in the Quantum Realm suits and even maybe make Captain Marvel in the suit as well. So then I ordered a fourth set just to play it safe.  Can't wait to see the movie and I only hope that any of the six local Walgreens in my area gets Endgame mates as they still have never gotten Captain Marvel mates.

Edited by Captain Paco

11 minutes ago, Captain Paco said:

Yeah, It looks like you can take Hulk apart to make a body to go with one of the extra heads, as there are hands and feet packed with the set.  Also, War Machine looks like his chest block would not match the regular chest block due to the chest piece only covering the upper half of chest block.

I ordered four box sets, because one will never be opened, but I wanted to be able to have enough to make everyone in the Quantum Realm suits and even maybe make Captain Marvel in the suit as well.  Can't wait to see the movie and I only hope that any of the six local Walgreens in my area gets Endgame mates as they still have never gotten Captain Marvel mates.

Zach had confirmed that we only needed two sets to build the whole team (assuming you purchase 2 of the cap/thor sets).

if captain marvel ends up wearing a suit then you'll be covered while we all scramble to get another one!

that or i can use the extra rocket suit as one.............she is short, no?

Edited by nandoninny

2 hours ago, luke314pi said:

And just a heads-up, War Machine and Hulk are in the wrong labelled spots in the package on all sets.

4LAsiM8.jpg

Hey @luke314pi will you be getting more packaged versions in stock? Your site is saying that they're out of stock. If not, i'm totally fine with ordering two of the loose versions.

3 minutes ago, ampirius said:

Hey @luke314pi will you be getting more packaged versions in stock? Your site is saying that they're out of stock. If not, i'm totally fine with ordering two of the loose versions.

I reshuffled our loose and packaged inventory, so packaged ones are available again. :)

2 hours ago, nandoninny said:

Zach had confirmed that we only needed two sets to build the whole team (assuming you purchase 2 of the cap/thor sets).

if captain marvel ends up wearing a suit then you'll be covered while we all scramble to get another one!

that or i can use the extra rocket suit as one.............she is short, no?

The legs and arms are very animal specific. 

Im curious.... with how much they're pushing War Machine, could it mean something???

Probably not, I'm just trying to justify why we got two variants of War Machine and not another character altogether. Granted I don't particularly know who it would've been. 

1 hour ago, NerdyTrev said:

Im curious.... with how much they're pushing War Machine, could it mean something???

Probably not, I'm just trying to justify why we got two variants of War Machine and not another character altogether. Granted I don't particularly know who it would've been. 

Maybe if Stark spends most of the film running about in a quantum suit, the thought might be we still want a cool looking robot guy on the shelves.

Saw it. Minorest of minor spoilers below 

War Machine does not deserve two spots. I would’ve preferred a more... accurate Thor in the second slot. You’ll see what I mean when you see it. [\spoiler]

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Dont think this counts as a spoiler but...

there is no post credit sting so dont wait.

I read somewhere that there was still something at the very end though?

1 hour ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

I read somewhere that there was still something at the very end though?

There is nothing. There’s kinda a noise but like... if you’re staying for a vague sound I pity you. You’ve already been there for three hours. Go home.