UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/17/2019 at 11:25 PM, Chooch said:

Thanks for the explanation.  With the coincidental timing I figured it was an industry trend.

No problem. Definitely not cost-cutting, it costs nothing to show painted prototypes that we have already made for trade shows and shot for the catalog. If we solicited using art AND used art on package AND didn't bring them to shows (on purpose) we could probably cut the prototype stage and go right to test shots, but where would the fun be in that?

On 4/17/2019 at 10:12 PM, mc2109 said:

Happy to hear that the box set is dropping so soon! But I have to ask, when will the Captain Marvel boxset ship?? @DSTZach

I am not sure.

Endgame Box Set ships 4/24.

1 hour ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Hey luke, is there any chance you could make a scaley cap torso decal, thats all we would need to make it

Yes!!! Luke, can we get a sticker kit? If we order several boxes? Alternate angry faces, nebula with the orange side of her face, cap scale armor, etc.? Lol

22 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

After I see the movie I will consider a sticker kit - I don't want to commit to anything beforehand. 

Here's what you do Luke.

You make the wave that we've been missing from Avengers Infinity War and send one pack each with purchases of multiple Endgame minimates.

It's literally just some empty minimate trays filled with dirt and labeled with certain characters. That way we Multiversers can trade our boxes of dirt. Because I kinda want a Dusted Starlord/Drax Two Pack while someone else may be more into the Dusted Falcon/Winter Soldier two pack.

27 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

Here's what you do Luke.

You make the wave that we've been missing from Avengers Infinity War and send one pack each with purchases of multiple Endgame minimates.

It's literally just some empty minimate trays filled with dirt and labeled with certain characters. That way we Multiversers can trade our boxes of dirt. Because I kinda want a Dusted Starlord/Drax Two Pack while someone else may be more into the Dusted Falcon/Winter Soldier two pack.

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Trekker 42 said:

Here's what you do Luke.

Hilarious!!! ???

49 minutes ago, Heinous said:

Close up shots. 

I’ll buy them all but really don’t think we needed an additional Widow and Warmachine. Really wish we had gotten more figures (or heads) for characters like Ayo.

2 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Who is Ayo?

She's one of T'Challa's Dora Milaje. She's very noticable in various scenes.

I personally think we didn't need another Hulk but its a tough call. I also have a weird feeling that Thor won't wear that quantum suit, like it was something drawn up in concept art then dropped later, hope I'm wrong.

46 minutes ago, RedTiger95 said:

She's one of T'Challa's Dora Milaje. She's very noticable in various scenes.

I personally think we didn't need another Hulk but its a tough call. I also have a weird feeling that Thor won't wear that quantum suit, like it was something drawn up in concept art then dropped later, hope I'm wrong.

well if he's going back in time using the quantum realm like everyone else, he's going to have to wear it

but idk, I haven't seen the movie. I see no reason why he wouldn't 

So I did a bit of the circuit and nothing to report except that when I asked my local store csr about them she laughed... I’m not  sure if it’s a we are never getting them laugh or a we sold out laugh. Both are disturbing.