UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we’ll be getting a SDCC exclusive of a Cap and Thor in their Endgame costumes? Or maybe one with Rocket in his OG comic costume? Those would be cool. And if the LEGO sets are right,(which the usually aren’t) we’ll get a war machine buster? 

2 hours ago, ampirius said:

Maybe we’ll be getting a SDCC exclusive of a Cap and Thor in their Endgame costumes? Or maybe one with Rocket in his OG comic costume? Those would be cool. And if the LEGO sets are right,(which the usually aren’t) we’ll get a war machine buster? 

I'm hoping for the classic suit for Rocket and those Captain and Thor's new looks as well.

6 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

I wouldn't hold your breath on a War Machine Hulkbuster. 

I’m not, but it would be cool. I mean most of the official promo images of End Game have the hulkbuster from Infinity War. So if DST just went off of those, the bulkier War Machine from the trailers would be a cool exclusive to have. Maybe DST would do a SDCC exclusive box set?

1 minute ago, TheFlashFlood013 said:

I'm hoping for the classic suit for Rocket and those Captain and Thor's new looks as well.

Exactly! Scaled armor Cap, Thor’s full costume with the correct arm parts, classic suit Rocket and I really want that War Machine from the trailer. That’d be a great 4 pack since it includes 2 of 3 of the OGs. 

so no regular Cap or Thor and the team suits are the wrong color

also if youre going to make us buy two packs. so Thor and cap can both have a body. at least pack them with another fig that can have an alt look like ironman(ironman unmasked) but now we get a useless duplicate rocket instead.

its little things like this that hurt the line. IMO

Great job as usual DST ?

Edited by Mattallica

6 hours ago, ampirius said:

Maybe we’ll be getting a SDCC exclusive of a Cap and Thor in their Endgame costumes? Or maybe one with Rocket in his OG comic costume? Those would be cool. 

While something like a Thor/Cap/Rocket/bulky war machine would be a great multipack, DST had been steadily decreasing minimate con exclusives until we got to the point of none last year. I seriously doubt we’ll get any this year either. 

15 hours ago, CBMM1 said:

To be fair, Marvel Legends also got the color of the Team Suits wrong. Must have gotten old reference material.

I suspect that's right. It's too bad, these already feel like less important alternate looks (even if they end up being the main look in the movie), not being accurate makes them even less desirable.

@DSTZach said awhile ago there was 50 marvel minimates this yr and gave the breakdown. That means no SDCC, no other box sets and nothing from Walgreens but this wave and animated 10 for the entire year. 

DST has statues to make and now has a piece of Star Wars, minimates are now small potatoes.

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

No SDCC exclusive, second box set or Wave 2. 

Moving forward with Marvel Series 78, soliciting next month. 

Dang that’s depressing. But overall I am happy with what we’re getting. Armored Thanos, Ronin, new Black Widow, professor Hulk, mk85 suit, and the qualitalm realm suits are pretty cool cause it’s the first time we’re getting our teams in the same costumes. Although there are certain costumes and characters that I would’ve wanted as well, I’m still pretty excited to go hunting for these. Just checked two Walgreens here in Las Vegas on the west side and nada. Need to get my hands on these ASAP. 

3 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

@DSTZach said awhile ago there was 50 marvel minimates this yr and gave the breakdown. That means no SDCC, no other box sets and nothing from Walgreens but this wave and animated 10 for the entire year. 

DST has statues to make and now has a piece of Star Wars, minimates are now small potatoes.

I remember reading the comment about the count before but it's really striking once you realize how it's actually playing out. I think the Avengers aren't the only ones in the endgame now.

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

I remember reading the comment about the count before but it's really striking once you realize how it's actually playing out. I think the Avengers aren't the only ones in the endgame now.

I see what you did there and I like it. I wonder if the numbers are due to the lack of interest in Marvel Minimates or the crumby Walgreen's distribution. My Walgreen's is still keeping it real with wave 7 animated. 

24 minutes ago, MiniMCMotu said:

I see what you did there and I like it. I wonder if the numbers are due to the lack of interest in Marvel Minimates or the crumby Walgreen's distribution. My Walgreen's is still keeping it real with wave 7 animated. 

Isn’t there news somewhere about someone trying to bring back toys r us? If so it’d be great so we have our big distributor back.