MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheFlashFlood013 said:

It's not spoiler so I'm posting it.

Resized_Snapchat-2131610045_296944029375213.jpeg

Holy! That Thanos looks amazing! War machine isn’t as bulked up as I’d have liked but still looks good! Ronin too! Can’t wait to get them. Can we get a tray shot bro?

interesting that both the minimate and marvel legends of team suit cap have the Avengers 1 helmet, wonder how that comes into play

everything else looks great, but definitely would have preferred to get normal Thor and Cap over Widow and War Machine, neither of those figs really bring anything new to the table, especially War Wachine

I'm not sure why they made that War Machine if they weren't going to put any effort into it. Thanos and Ronin look good. Widow is probably a good translation of that costume. It's nice to see Stormbreaker finally. Overall a pretty underwhelming set of minimates for the most anticipated Marvel film ever.

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

I'm not sure why they made that War Machine if they weren't going to put any effort into it. Thanos and Ronin look good. Widow is probably a good translation of that costume. It's nice to see Stormbreaker finally. Overall a pretty underwhelming set of minimates for the most anticipated Marvel film ever.

Warmachine wears like 3 or 4 armors in the movie. I'm guessing this isn't supposed to be the big one every one wants 

42 minutes ago, bofox said:

Well I'm glad to be wrong! These look pretty great, Hulk is just creeping me out a little bit... Anyone know which past Thor chainlink arms would work best for his armored up look?

I used mostly the body from the Thor 1 movie and just slapped the IW head on there and the electro parts from the ASM2 figure

I’d go with Thor 2 arms and the basic red Superman cape on Infinity War Thor, if I had the parts.

I’m a little disappointed that three figures I was most hopeful for (Thor, Rocket, and Avengers 1 Cap) are only being made in the quantum suits, but they all look good for what they are. The blue on Thanos seems to be inaccurate, but I like it better than the official bronze.

How much does Walgreens charge for a two-pack? Availability aside, would it be cheaper to get three extra quantum suit packs than a second box set?

i'm an accountant and an excel nerd......and have made a spreadsheet of all of the marvel movie mates.

i find it interesting that the top 5 characters represented are:

Iron Man with 43 minimates (counting each release of repeated armors as their own version -- meaning hall of armor is 9 different armors as well as any repeated armors from iron man 2 as their own armor).

Hulk with 13

War Machine with 12 (that includes the battle damaged one from Civil War as a variant and the Patriot Armor from Iron Man 3).

Then Captain America with 11

and finally Black Widow with 9 (that includes all of the iron man 2 variants)

all in all, i count 86 mates for phase I, 84 for phase II, and 129 for phase III (this counts Rocket from the first galaxy as his own mate and groot from the second galaxy as his own mate and all alternate versions for ENDGAME as their own mates).

299 mates total.......and i can't wait to line them all up next to each other!!

Edited by nandoninny

3 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

i'm an accountant and an excel nerd......and have made a spreadsheet of all of the marvel movie mates.

i find it interesting that the top 5 characters represented are:

Iron Man with 43 minimates

Hulk with 13

War Machine with 12 (that includes the battle damaged one from Civil War as a variant and the Patriot Armor from Iron Man 3).

Then Captain America with 11

and finally Black Widow with 9 (that includes all of the iron man 2 variants)

all in all, i count 86 mates for phase I, 84 for phase II, and 129 for phase III (this counts Rocket from the first galaxy as his own mate and groot from the second galaxy as his own mate and all alternate versions for ENDGAME as their own mates).

299 mates total.......and i can't wait to line them all up next to each other!!

Would you mind posting posting that file if possible here?? I'd love to see that info!

1 hour ago, bofox said:

Would you mind posting posting that file if possible here?? I'd love to see that info!

PM me your email address.  i'm at work so i can't upload files offline but i can email it to my personal email and send it to you from there.

Very nice. Ronin looks cool, and we get side ponytail Black Widow as well. Rocket looks massively improved; hopefully DST used the NBX werewolf legs for him rather than those little stubby ones. And Armored Thanos is spectacular.