UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bofox said:

But with spoilergate done now, why is everyone in a hustle trying to find the Endgame wave? Have some been spotted in the wild? 

My guess is "we know these minimates exist, we need them now" mentality. I remember collecting the 5 inch xmen series when I was like 6 or 7 and having to look at the back of the packages to know what was even made, let alone when I could even find it. Now it's so "gimme gimme gimme". Not gonna act like I don't act like that sometimes either, but I'm good with waiting on something that I know will be plentiful soon 

4 minutes ago, Heinous said:

My guess is "we know these minimates exist, we need them now" mentality. I remember collecting the 5 inch xmen series when I was like 6 or 7 and having to look at the back of the packages to know what was even made, let alone when I could even find it. Now it's so "gimme gimme gimme". Not gonna act like I don't act like that sometimes either, but I'm good with waiting on something that I know will be plentiful soon 

i agree with you.  plus, we're still waiting on the captain marvel box set to hit!  but at the same time, knowing its out there and me having a car and time and money means i'm going to go looking.....  but yeah, i do need to chill a bit.

1 hour ago, bofox said:

But is it out there though? Zach said dropping soon, which could be next week or even two weeks. Wouldn't think that meant immediately... 

I havent seen any out yet. And i also know "soon" could mean anytime from now till a few months down the road. I'd like to have them as much as anyone else, but i know i'll have to be patient. 2 walgreens in my area are stocked with infinity war, captain marvel, and some old animated sets.

4 hours ago, Heinous said:

Have you ever sat through the credits of an MCU film? The amount of people working on these things is staggering 

And that doesn't even include the brands that have ad deals with them.

55 minutes ago, TheFlashFlood013 said:

Is the eye icon available on mobile I dont see it on here.

I don’t believe it is. 

However I for one don’t see it as a spoiler if you were to post it without. Not sure if others would be. But if you can’t post it here without the spoiler tag, can you send it to me? Haha

4EB6C977-D846-4150-BDEC-853A0C5A2AFE.png