UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

Stop with the damn self loathing! You aren't being mature about this. We have all made mistakes on this forum. I certainly have. Just apologize and let it go. I feel as if are the only person who continues to be fixated on this fact which, in turn, pulls all of us back into it. Just let it go. It's okay. Nobody hates you. We barely know you. Maybe you haven't made the best impression, but it's not like you can't move forward. Just apologize sincerely and we'll probably all forget about it come tomorrow morning. It's okay. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, folks are very passionate about spoilers.  I myself, am the same way. NO SPOILERS. If you have a comment that you feel might contain info about a plot point in a film, book or TV show, use the spoiler tag.  Click the eyeball and use it to hide your content from those who wish to not see the potential spoiler info.  Its easy to use.

Can we please stop with the pile-on and move on already? 

The kid made a mistake by making a post about toys. No one died.

He posted an unverifiable rumor about a movie no one has seen that we are all accepting as true because he said he knows someone who works there. Consider it speculation and move on.

Geez.

I get people hate spoilers and love surprises. Personally, I could care less about spoilers. I have never been a "don't tell me the ending" guy. I am much more about the process; did you build a story that justified that ending. Spoilers never bothered me. It makes me want to see whether the filmmakers were able to pull it off even more.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

34 minutes ago, Padrino said:

Ok, how are you guys posting animated GIFS? I tried to do this a few months ago but I couldn't figure it out. The pic would not animate and only a link to the pic posted.

In the 'Insert other media' tab, choose URL. Open the gif you want in its own tab (open image in new tab) and post that url in. 

2 hours ago, spidermatt said:

I know plenty of people who have worked on this film and i havent asked anyone about it. ? I'm just glad we can all get over this and go on hopin to find the set in the wild. 

How are there so many people here who have connections?! ??

So... now that everyone knows how to use the spoiler tag, would someone mind posting the spoiler in a spoiler tag?  At this point I'm just curious to see what the hubbub was about.  

Minimate, thanks for sharing that you have autism.  Some may see it as an excuse, but it really does help us understand you a bit a better, and it helps us understand better how to communicate and respond.