UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Minimate said:

I didn't purposely spoil it. I even said ALERT. OKAY JUST EVERYONE WATCH OUT DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ME I JUST HAVE A FRIEND FROM MARVEL WHO GIVES ME INFORMATION

You've posted 100 times on this website, you should by now have a grasp on how the Spoiler system works, which is literally there to black out text. You even just reinforced what you spoiled again, but this time in tiny text. You're clearly just doing it to get a knee-jerk reaction from others. Some people read posts pretty rapidly, I often find myself just scrolling and grazing text, so sometimes I'll see text before I see an "alert"

Just spoiled... The biggest plot point....of the past 10 YEARS of movies....

Coming here tonight was a mistake. I could've EASILY just left the notification alone... But no... I've managed to go 90% unspoiled for this movie.... Everything was going fine. I got early tickets, I shut off Twitter, everything....I check one fucking email....

Edited by Gmonkey2k

6 minutes ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Just spoiled... The biggest plot point....of the past 10 YEARS of movies....

Coming here tonight was a mistake. I could've EASILY just left the notification alone... But no... I've managed to go 90% unspoiled for this movie.... Everything was going fine. I got early tickets, I shut off Twitter, everything....I check one fucking email....

I get it, I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said it or I at least should've used a proper spoiler block thing. Even still, is it really that bad? There are still a lot of things unknown about the movie.

3 minutes ago, Minimate said:

I get it, I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said it or I at least should've used a proper spoiler block thing. Even still, is it really that bad? There are still a lot of things unknown about the movie.

Yes.

I don’t know what happened so I am grateful to miss spoiler gate. I will say that I just went to 3 stores and found only one mate that was needed but nothing from this wave. 

1 minute ago, thereasonsy said:

I don’t know what happened so I am grateful to miss spoiler gate. I will say that I just went to 3 stores and found only one mate that was needed but nothing from this wave. 

Consider yourself lucky.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:56 AM, nandoninny said:

well, since there are 8 that means the walgreens wave is:
cap/thor

widow

tony/iron man

barton/ronin

rhodey/war machine

hulk

that leaves 2 spots

can we assume rocket and thanos?

@Padrino I believe this is the lineup that @DSTZach was speaking of. Especially since @Onyx_6 approved as well since he actually saw the mates himself. 

Okay, so I also had it spoiled, but thanks to the report a post function.

Don't post spoilers especially when you know full well how the forum and the spoiler tag function works.

To recap, if something hasn't been blatantly shown in a trailer then its obviously a spoiler, and in the views of many even if something is in a trailer, its a spoiler.

What you did was inexcusable, and to my mind deliberate.

It wasn't deliberate. I seriously have no idea how to spoiler tag something on here. I figured SPOILER ALERT would suffice. Why are you all assuming I'm some expert at forum posts? I am sorry for saying what I did, I cleaned up my mistakes, it's done. I wasn't deliberately trying to spoil people, if that were the case, why would I have taken action to rid the spoilers?

14 minutes ago, Minimate said:

I feel like no one here likes me.

Well good thing this is a forum for toys and not self verification then...

But with spoilergate done now, why is everyone in a hustle trying to find the Endgame wave? Have some been spotted in the wild? 

Also with the line up confirmed it seems pretty standard to what all else has been shown in the wild- Funko, Lego, etc. Glad we're not getting another Carol, bummed about the QS Thor/Cap though those will be easy kitbashes for updated looks so long as we get Stormbreaker. Not holding my breath for post-release waves or exclusives, though there were some rumored appearances I'll be sad not to see in MCU minimate form!

49 minutes ago, bofox said:

Well good thing this is a forum for toys and not self verification then...

But with spoilergate done now, why is everyone in a hustle trying to find the Endgame wave? Have some been spotted in the wild? 

Also with the line up confirmed it seems pretty standard to what all else has been shown in the wild- Funko, Lego, etc. Glad we're not getting another Carol, bummed about the QS Thor/Cap though those will be easy kitbashes for updated looks so long as we get Stormbreaker. Not holding my breath for post-release waves or exclusives, though there were some rumored appearances I'll be sad not to see in MCU minimate form!

They haven’t been seen in the wild yet but last time we had them in hand before DST was allowed to say they existed ?. I’m just on a general hunt for a second set of Captain Carol, Wave 9 for a friend, and the alleged Wave 10 (Hammerhead, Warlock, etc) which leaked but it was accidental.

3 hours ago, Minimate said:

Why are you all assuming I'm some expert at forum posts?

You've been here when discussing spoiler tags, for that I know. If you don't know how to use them, you can ask. Like literally everyone else. It is these easy fixes that put deliberate action in our heads. If you don't know how to do something, ask before you make an asshole out of yourself. That's just a general rule of thumb for the world, my friend. 

15 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

You've been here when discussing spoiler tags, for that I know. If you don't know how to use them, you can ask. Like literally everyone else. It is these easy fixes that put deliberate action in our heads. If you don't know how to do something, ask before you make an asshole out of yourself. That's just a general rule of thumb for the world, my friend. 

I know. I'm a fucking idiot.