UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

Called that dst would include a figure that could’t be changed around and everyone is gonna have doubles of, also Nebula is inaccurate, she’s supposed to have a big gold/orange section on her face now, and hawkeyes hair is pretty disappointing, and we better not get Cap and Thor in the quantum suits and not get their cool new outfits because of it, but I guarantee it’s happening 

Edited by FightTheDead118

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

I think they all look great! I don’t think anyone will need to buy more than 2 sets. The Iron Man chest looks the same as Black Widow’s (i.e. no lady details). Looking at the printing between Hulk’s thigh and feet pieces, is a safe bet to say that he’s got extra hands and feet. That gets us a body for Nebula, a body for Ant-Man and a body for Hawkeye with an extra War Machine.

I think you are right! I didn’t notice that there weren’t lady details on it! I think if anything I would have the Tony head on the extra War Machine and calm it a day. I will probably end up buy extra sets anyway as I love a good uniform.

1 hour ago, RedTiger95 said:

Cap/Thanos

Iron Man/Ronin

Rocket Raccoon/Black Widow

Thor/Captain Marvel

This seems about right.

I think there's a decent chance of Walgreens Cap, Thor, and/or Rocket being in the quantum suits, but I really hope they aren't. 

The box set looks pretty good (aside from the lack of Benatar-face Nebula), I have no interest in the designs but this is a smart way of doing the quantum suits if we have to get them. There'll be lots of extra War Machines, though.

2 hours ago, Minimate said:

They are sleek silver nanotech helmets with red visors. Only activated when going through the time vortex though, I guess they left them out of promo material so the characters aren't obscured. 

Care to post a Pic, I figured they'd have helmets just haven't seen them 

I' guessing that the Walgreen's set will likely be Cap/Thanos, Thor/Rocket (Quantum Suit), Iron Man/Black Widow, and Ronin/Rescue or other unexpected character. Considering that the Captain Marvel series will likely still be sharing peg space when the wave comes out putting her in Endgame packaging isn't going to do much to move more product.

If the Walgreens buyer sees that the inclusion of a BAF encourages sales of full sets, Walgreens will get a BAF.

If the Walgreens assortment doesn't include Cap and Thor and Rocket in their team suits, many of us will be buying a third 4-pack.

17 hours ago, Heinous said:

Zach said hulk does have a basic body underneath and you only have to buy two sets of these 

You can actually see that body underneath in the photo if you look at his knees. Very cool of them to do.

This is a fine box set, but one I personally probably won't pick up. My interest in the movie figures is always spotty, and scene-specific costumes like these are really not my thing.

7 hours ago, Prowlar said:

Considering that the Captain Marvel series will likely still be sharing peg space when the wave comes out putting her in Endgame packaging isn't going to do much to move more product.

Unfortunately that didn't stop them from offering Black Panther in the Infinity War assortment.

Hopefully any absence of certain characters in the Endgame assortment will help move product still lingering from the Infinity War assortment.

7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

They look really nice and will be really striking as a group, looking forward to them 

Me, too. I'm just wondering how or if the other three teammates will be offered. Rocket will be the tough one to customize and I really want a Thor with Stormbreaker.

I'm also wondering why Ant-Man shows up twice and if Tony gets his Iron Man helmet.

avengers4minimatesset.jpg

There appears to be slight differences between the images of Black Widow's suit and Iron Man's suit.  While the chest block does not appear to present the breasts of female, the legs do have some slight differences.  Also, why do we get a Scott Lang head and an Ant-Man head, why not just an Ant-Man helmet to put over the Scott Lang head?

Just stating what I have noticed.

I sure hope there aren’t any quantum suits in the Walgreens wave. Looking at what’s possible this wave seems prime for disappointment.

- Hulk (new suit)

- Cap (Quantum & new suit)

- Widow (new suit)

- Ronin

- Hawkeye (new suit)

- War Machine (new suit)

- Iron Man (new suit)

- Rocket (Quantum & new suit)

- Thor (Quantum & standard)

- Thanos 

-  Antman

-  Cap Marvel

that’s 15 possible minimates w only 8 spots.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this. ?

What I’d really like to know is why the biggest movie of the year w more than enough known content (there’s probably even more that we haven’t seen) for more releases is getting so little.

Edited by fwoosheyman

32 minutes ago, fwoosheyman said:

I sure hope there aren’t any quantum suits in the Walgreens wave. Looking at what’s possible this wave seems prime for disappointment.

- Hulk (new suit)

- Cap (Quantum & new suit)

- Widow (new suit)

- Ronin

- Hawkeye (new suit)

- War Machine (new suit)

- Iron Man (new suit)

- Rocket (Quantum & new suit)

- Thor (Quantum & standard)

- Thanos 

-  Antman

-  Cap Marvel

that’s 15 possible minimates w only 8 spots.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this. ?

What I’d really like to know is why the biggest movie of the year w more than enough known content (there’s probably even more that we haven’t seen) for more releases is getting so little.

i've got my wish list and my guess list..........yeah, this is going to be tight.  i'm still holding hope that there's a SDCC exclusive set of rocket and another character in a quantum suit.

also, yeah, i noticed that hulk's legs matched black widow/nebula's legs more than they do iron man's.  small difference.  not a huge deal.  

but we'll see........