UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa Mark 85? A jump from MK 50 to 85 is interesting. A new Iron Legion maybe? 

Anyways I hope we can get some of his nano tech weapons this time with his minimate. The MK 50 figure was bare bones given what we saw in the film.

Edited by RedTiger95

1 hour ago, NerdyTrev said:

However, that would mean connecting character development from one movie to the next. Not really a part of the MCU algorithm. 

I mean, that's definitely not accurate. 

10 hours ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Sorry. ?‍♂️ Have better ones, I guess.

"Better opinions" HA! What the hell kind of fucked up Utopia are YOU living in where the only thing that matters are YOUR thoughts and needs and wants and everyone else has to simply bow down and accept that YOU'RE THE ONLY SHIT-FOR-BRAINS THAT MATTERS!!!

They're fucking toys my friend. Sure, I love them as much as the next guy, but you sir are clearly letting the fact that you don't have every single fucking toy you want control how you treat others. I am not your toadstool that which you can constantly belittle and make feel inadequate.

Please, for the sake of everyone on this goddamn forum about TOYS, shut the fuck up. 

"Better opinions" you're outta your damn mind. 

Hopefully Hulk has the Quantum Realm suit under his big pieces so I don't have to buy 3 of these sets. But if not, ah well! I'll just buy 3 of these sets lol.

I totally overlooked that for a second, but you're right! It looks really good. (The hair could be better, doesn't represent his sweet ass mohawk that well)

49 minutes ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Well, this will be expensive... hopefully we don’t need to buy 3 sets to get them all done but dang do they look nice. That Rat tail that they put on Black Widow is going to look great on my Rachel Grey though so there is that. It’s very Hunger Games.

I think they all look great! I don’t think anyone will need to buy more than 2 sets. The Iron Man chest looks the same as Black Widow’s (i.e. no lady details). Looking at the printing between Hulk’s thigh and feet pieces, is a safe bet to say that he’s got extra hands and feet. That gets us a body for Nebula, a body for Ant-Man and a body for Hawkeye with an extra War Machine.

That's a great value for that boxset. I guess Rocket is out of luck since he needs a unique body for the Quantum suit. You can pull off heads for Cap and Thor from the two packs.

So I guess the Walgreens wave will be something like:

Cap/Thanos

Iron Man/Ronin

Rocket Raccoon/Black Widow

Thor/ Captain Marvel or War Machine

Edited by RedTiger95