UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

57 minutes ago, ABC123 said:

No Scale Armor Captain America?

If I had to choose I’d rather have an outrider or redone chitauri over Cap. I’m sure DST will make Cap instead. 

I’d just don’t know why DST is doing only one wave. There’s more than enough for 2 waves. It’s the biggest movie of yr and they knew they weren’t doing Spider-Man mates.

That leaves Walgreens with no movie mates until 2020. I can’t see them keeping the peg space w 10+ months of no new product. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fwoosheyman said:

If I had to choose I’d rather have an outrider or redone chitauri over Cap. I’m sure DST will make Cap instead. 

I’d just don’t know why DST is doing only one wave. There’s more than enough for 2 waves. It’s the biggest movie of yr and they knew they weren’t doing Spider-Man mates.

That leaves Walgreens with no movie mates until 2020. I can’t see them keeping the peg space w 10+ months of no new product. 

Well considering Most of us won't find the mates in Walgreens til 2020, it works out 

Too soon? 

2 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

I'd have to agree with DST here. I have little interest in either outriders or Chitauri but that Cap could be cool.

It sucks so much about the QR suits because so many characters are getting great updates to their costumes. Rocket, warmachine, Ronin, cap and Thor with his axe. I'm not a movie collector but I'd easily add ronin and rocket in his DnA outfit. Possibly warmachine 

So:

1. Scaled Cap

2. New Iron Man Armor

3. Armored Thanos

4. Thor with Stormbreaker (and even though it's dated at this point, throw in an eye patched head)

5. New Rocket

6. New War Machine

7. Smart Hulk

8. Ronin

9. New Widow 

10-12: Quantum Realm suits in a 4 pack with alternate heads.

Edited by PrinceCuseCuse

9 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Did I miss something? I thought this was only the second.

My bad. I was including the Super Bowl teaser as a trailer.

12 hours ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

So:

1. Scaled Cap

2. New Iron Man Armor

3. Armored Thanos

4. Thor with Stormbreaker (and even though it's dated at this point, throw in an eye patched head)

5. New Rocket

6. New War Machine

7. Smart Hulk

8. Ronin

9. New Widow 

10-12: Quantum Realm suits in a 4 pack with alternate heads.

Do we need a New Widow? Has her costume changed that much? I’d rather give the slot to another character like Ayo who hasn’t been made. 

18 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I think Wave 1 leaked out on ebay before the movie was released or DST had announced anything.

Didn't the same happen with the Captain Marvel mates? I don't even remember seeing official shots of the Captain Marvel mates. DST just slacks on the movie waves in that sense.

2 minutes ago, Smashmaster12 said:

C2E2 started today, and DST had a panel at about 1:45 this afternoon. Did anybody go, was there anything shown off?

I was wondering the exact same thing. We should've heard something by now.

12 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

I was wondering the exact same thing. We should've heard something by now.

4 pack of (redacted, redacted, redacted & redacted)

walgreens wave of:

- redacted/redacted

- redacted/redacted

-  redacted/redacted

-  redacted/redacted