UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Avengers: Endgame" Minimates - SPOILERS INSIDE

MisterPL

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MisterPL said:

Someone's going to need more than a head swap if they're sharing Rocket's suit. ?

Just need additional arms and possibly slipper feet or full on legs so not to bad.

55 minutes ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Nah, I think its totally possible from DSTs track record to give us an army building set, and then include one character who you can’t do anything with and everyone ends up with multiple doubles of that character, so in this case I figure it’d be hulk or rocket

Hulk can have suit designs under all of his bulked up parts. Rocket would have to be the odd figure out. He requires a smaller chest block and legs 

10 hours ago, FightTheDead118 said:

So lets specualte, 

Quantum Realm set

- White suit Cap

- White suit Iron Man

- White suit Widow

- White suit Rocket

- Set includes alt heads for Antman, Hawkeye, Thor, and Nebula

Walgreens

-Scales Cap/Armored Thanos

- Normal Iron Man/ Thor

- Ronin/Rescue? (Seems like no companies got references for her in time, so maybe either the new comic looking Rocket or Captain Marvel)

- White suit War Machine/ White suit Hulk

It's be a shame if they gave us QR suit warmachine and not his new awesome armor 

47 minutes ago, Heinous said:

It's be a shame if they gave us QR suit warmachine and not his new awesome armor 

Yeah it would, but that’s probably the way it’ll go unfortunately, I would much rather have the new regular outfit for Rocket, that look exactly like his comic look, but I know it’s incredibly slim odds with only getting 12 figures

i had an idea...what if the box set came with more than just 2 heads per body?  and what if there were only 3 of the white suits and the fourth character was a villain army builder we maybe missed out on the first go round?

i'd buy 3 or 4 instead of just 2 for sure.

10 hours ago, nandoninny said:

i had an idea...what if the box set came with more than just 2 heads per body?  and what if there were only 3 of the white suits and the fourth character was a villain army builder we maybe missed out on the first go round?

I’d co-sign that agreement.

15 hours ago, nandoninny said:

5 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

I’d co-sign that agreement.

I would cosign as well. 3-4 just to even add the avengers who aren't pictured with the suit.

New trailer with some new (clearer) looks revealed. My best case scenario would be getting regular looks for characters with white suits as add-on parts. I miss the days of two full comic assortments, retailer exclusives, various convention exclusives, and blind bags. Really got spoiled with Ultron... Also this is the most comic-accurate Rocket so far, be a shame not to get that in 'mate form!

On 12/10/2018 at 2:39 PM, Polarboy said:

Well lets face it this is the big MCU finally so at a rough guess we will probably get 3 waves 2 boxsets and 3 retail exclusive 2 packs so there will be little need for extra heads for a new figure.

Boy what a clown this guy is. He couldn't have been more wrong! somebody better cook up a big old humble pie for him.

2 hours ago, bofox said:

My best case scenario would be getting regular looks for characters with white suits as add-on parts.

I would be ok with this.  I am not a fan of "one-off" costumes and I prefer iconic looks.

My biggest problem with the MCU is the minor variations in looks between films. I stopped buying some figures, even of my favorite characters (like Dr. Strange) because there were no discernible differences between them, other than a slightly different face.

I'd have to be really convinced to buy these figures if this is the only appearance of the quantum-zone costumes.

Not really interested in the Quantum suits but I can see why DST would make a boxset for them.

I’m more interested in the new looks. If DST gives us the following in the 2-packs I’ll be happy:

- Armored Thanos

- New Warmachine

- Ronin

- New Black Widow

- Thor w Stormbreaker

- New Iron Man

- New Hulk

- Outrider or Chitauri redo

Chracters with the same outfits like Marvel, Ant-man, etc should be skipped. If there were two waves then fine w the repacks but w only 12 figs any repacks just come off as lazy cost cutting.

1 hour ago, fwoosheyman said:

Not really interested in the Quantum suits but I can see why DST would make a boxset for them.

I’m more interested in the new looks. If DST gives us the following in the 2-packs I’ll be happy:

- Armored Thanos

- New Warmachine

- Ronin

- New Black Widow

- Thor w Stormbreaker

- New Iron Man

- New Hulk

- Outrider or Chitauri redo

Chracters with the same outfits like Marvel, Ant-man, etc should be skipped. If there were two waves then fine w the repacks but w only 12 figs any repacks just come off as lazy cost cutting.

No Scale Armor Captain America?

Captain Marvel does have a new suit in her post credits scene. 

If we can get two waves of 4 two packs for Walgreens and 2 box sets for specialty, that brings it to 24 figures instead of 12. I highly doubt that though, but I'm interested to see how they tackle this film, maybe pack in parts for the Quantum suits could work. 

Edited by RedTiger95